New here

• I just started SB on Sunday. It's completely new to me. I haven't bought the book yet but plan to in the next day or two. I guess feeling totally weak on this diet is normal?? I'm figuring my body will get used to it.
    I'm also having a hard time figuring out WHAT to eat so I'm hoping to maybe get some ideas here.
  • Welcome Jenn! Definitely get the book as soon as you can. There is a link in the sticky's with the new food list so check that out too when you get time. Trying to get all your veggies & water in will help with the weakness and hopefully it will pass soon (usually day 4 or 5).
  • Jenn, head over to the FAQ section --check out the sticky for Emergency Handbook to Phase 1 ... and the recipe section to help get ya started!
  • You need healthy carbs to help with the weakness. Eat beans, drink milk (1% or skim) and lots of healthy vegetables.
  • Welcome Jenn, these are a great group of ladies. I think you will love it here! Hope to see you around.
  • Thanks everyone!
    for the welcome and advice.
    I got the book and have almost finished reading it. I'm on Day 5 and I feel much better now. I've added some different foods into my diet that I wasn't eating before..mainly low fat dairy. So, the weakness is gone and I'm feeling great. 4lbs down!
  • Jenn! I hope you like it here! (And congrats on the 4 lb loss - that's wonderful!)