Jenny Craig Members

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • How did you do with your weigh-in and measurements, Angie? I had my second weigh-in yesterday and lost another 1.8 lbs for a total of 8.8 lbs. Yeah! I just love the convenience of not having to plan and cook meals. It helps that my daughter is doing JC and my husband is doing Lean Cuisine type foods. It's a family affair!! We're also working out at the Y at least 5 times a week. I'm so looking forward to losing this extra weight and thinking of myself as attractive again.
  • WTG Sunshine!!! Keep up the great work! That's awesome that your family is involved~no junk in the house!!!
    I lost 5.2 pounds(for week) & I think it was 4 or 5 inches for the month!
    I overate~poor choices~yesterday & need to get back on track & stay focused!
    I need to recommit myself to my exercising~I've been quite lazy in that department compared to what I was doing.....
    Hope you have a great day!
  • I have been thinking about this plan, I guess it is the Christy Ally adds Is the program pretty much about their food, I am assuming a lot of it is frozen. How are the JC meals differnt from Lean Cuisines. A friend of mine lost weight on WW but she mostly did it it by eating 3 Lean C. meals a day. She liked the WW classes, which I do as well, but she had the ease of the p.p. meals. Does JC have classes, how much time do you spend with the counselor, can you go more than once a week to chat or weigh in if you feel like it? Sorry for all the questions Thanks for your help.
  • Hi! Considering JC and have some questions...anyone mind answering them for me?

I just had my first baby four months ago and although all the weight is gone (plus about ten extra pounds) I REALLY have a LOT more to get rid of. Trying to take care of the kiddo and prepare healthy meals is just too much right now (she's had a few health issues like reflux and hip dysplasia that have mad things tough, both resolving now but we're still worn out here!) and my husband wants to lose weight too. Is there a JC plan for me, or do men often do JC? There's no center near us, so I suppose I'll be doing the at-home kind of plan. Must I spend a lot of time on the phone with someone, or is that someone just there for me to call if I have questions? Anything you wish someone had told you before starting?

Thanks for any and all advice!
  • Nicole It sounds like JC might be a good plan for you as you are looking for convience. It would be nice if both you and hubby could go on it together as it would be easier to stay on plan. There is a guy who has lost 95 pounds that goes to my centre and he is fantasic. Guys seems to loose faster than us. I spend around 20 minutes, a little longer some weeks if I need it with my counsler. I weigh in every week and go over any problems concerns or celebrations I might have every week. It helps me stay on program and my consultant is great and the center has someone there to talk if you have questions all the time.

Patri I think is proably an even amount of frozen and shelf life food you can order from JC. Christy is a hoot and I love watching her crazy commercials when I go into my center they usually have a loop going that shows them. JC does not have classes, they used to and don't anymore because they offer one on one with all clients and give you the information you need to be successful on plan. I do not care for group counseling my self but everyone is different and different things work for different people. The food can be expensive if your used to eating on a budget but I find I spend less money than I use to because I no longer eat out. I would not recommend weighing in more than once a week at it takes time for your body to adjust and if you weigh everyday you will drive yourself nuts. I was very pleased with the center giving me the tools I needed to be successful on plan when I first started. I hope this helps out with questoins!

All JC Chicks congrats on your weight loss's this last week and keep up the good work. Keep on Keep'n on Chicks and have a great JC week!
  • thanks for the info HM, I am reading this as I eat a Lean C. For those of you on the program how similiar to the size and calories are the JC meals to a lean c. frozen dinners.
  • HM, thanks so much for taking the time to answer all my questions! So far, I'm pretty well sold.
  • The JC meals I've eaten range from 200 calories to 270 calories.They're very tasty!
    I like the weekly WI's.Even doing it by phone you have weekly WI's!Your councelor will call you every week at a time you set up.Sometimes they're late due to other clients running over on their time...
    I like the one on one.I did WW,but I didn't like the group thing.
    Kirstie Alley is why I joined!
    You can always give it a try before you commit!!!
    I buy the specials every week & spend around $50 on all my food & snacks at JC & then $20 at the store for yogurt,fruit & veggies.
    Good luck guys!

I'm back on plan!I've gained a pound from my weekend,but hopefully I can rid myself before Friday's WI!!!
    I got my workout done~WATP 2 mile!!!

How's everyone???
  • Hi all JC Chicks! Lost .8 this week. It is coming down slow but still coming down. Keep on Keep'n on Chicks!
  • Good job Harley!
    My scale showed 2 extra pounds this morning~chalk it up to too much salt yesterday~gotta get it off before tomorrow's WI!
    I did my Turbo Jam Cardio Mix last night!WOW!
    Here's to our success!
  • MEAG Congrats on the loss! Good going on the excersise. Keep it up.

All JC Chicks have a great weekend and Keep on Keep'n on!
  • Where's all the JC chics?
    I plan on doing a Turbo Jam workout tonight~did WATP last night.
    I over ate today I think~well,maybe after I eat dinner~pretty close anyway.
    I'm joining another group here on June 12th & doing the 10 day Turbo Jam kick start program,but with JC food.That should keep me going!
    I hope everyone is doing ok.Even if you aren't please let us know.
  • I lost 3 lbs this week! Woo Hoo! Exercising, drinking a lot of water, the whole bit. I sure feel a lot better when I do these things.

Good luck to everyone and have a great weekend!
  • Congrats Sunshine!!!

I did my Turbo Jam Sculpt dvd last night~worked my muscles for 40 minutes!

I'm back on plan today after indulging in pizza & a blizzard! I just REALLY wanted them.....

I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!
  • I did my TJ abs dvd & my TJ cardio party dvd yesterday!!!
    I did better on my eating.
    How's everyone doing?