Chicks in Control Profiles!!

You're on Page 2 of 20
Go to
  • Dalai_lala profile
    First name (if you want to tell): Lala to my friends, at least
    Meaning of user name: Okay, here goes.... Aunt Lala was my nickname from my godson and eventually my friends picked it up too. A few years down the road, many of us were moving some heavy furniture and I was passing dollies to people as they needed them - and someone said the magic words: "Pass me another dolly, Lala." To which I replied (mind you, this was at something like 3 am!) "I am the Dalai Lala!" It stuck.
    Geographical location: near Orlando, Florida
    Marital Status: married since 1999
    Children/Ages: None
    Height: 5'4"
    Eye/Hair Color: brown/greenish
    Occupation: part-time college student, part time data entry clerk
    Pets: Four cats; boys -Brodie, Magellan, and Stoli (mostly tabby w/some Russian Blue); girl - Demeter (tortie). Oh, and several fishies.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 1st, 2006 (or, 1980-ish, if you count that!)
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 290-something was my highest; 275/255/??
    Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating and loads of emotional baggage
    Plan/Way of Eating: Portion control, better choices, limited desserts
    Favorite exercise: Stretching and basic resistance stuff, walking. I also use an elliptical, but I can't say it's a favorite!

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, dieting, The Sims, Star Wars, geeky conventions, medieval fairs, webcomics, music, Katamari Damaci, space travel, skepticism, watching my cats sleep.
    Favorite movies: Star Wars original trilogy, Practical Magic, Sabrina (either version), Chasing Amy, The Life Aquatic, Garden State, The Princess Bride, Lost In Translation, Lord of the RIngs Trilogy
    Favorite TV: FarScape, Firefly, 24, Lost, The Daily Show, How I Met Your Mother, Full Metal Alchemist, CSI
    Favorite books/plays: Lord of the Rings/Hobbit (Tolkein), Harry Potter series (Rowling), Dragonriders of Pern series (McCaffrey), Brave New World (Huxley), Animal Farm (Orwell), Firestarter (King), Nightfall (Asimov)... many more...
    Music: I like bits and pieces of almost everything, but I chiefly listen to rock/alternative/punk these days, plus, of course, 70's/80's and "that funky music."

Favorite Quote(s): "If you do what you did you get what you got." (not sure, heard it here somewhere)
    "With the time I waste on the life I never had/I could have turned myself into a better man." (Toad the Wet Sprocket)
    Favorite People (dead and living): my beloved
    People I can’t stand: politicians (on both sides), the SSW girlies

Places you’ve been: Mostly only East Coast/Southern USA states for family or business trips - Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Virginia, then on to family in West Virginia and Ohio. New Orleans - once, on a business trip; didn't get to see much more than Bourbon Street, where the hotel was, 'cos my traveling co-worker was freaked out (idiot - the very first thing she gets to eat in frickin' New Orleans is a cheeseburger!)
    Places you want to visit: Anywhere but here.... sigh... Europe, Japan, Australia, other (read non-Southern) parts of the US

Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
    01. What is your favorite word? geek
    02. What is your least favorite word? can't think of one - they're just words, they only hold what power you give them
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? curiosity
    04. What turns you off? lack of curiosity - narrow/small/closed mind
    05. What is your favorite curse word? the F word - well, the original one and Frelled as well
    06. What sound or noise do you love? my hubby's voice when it gets that deep husky tone at certain times
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? telephone ringing
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writing
    09. What profession would you not like to do? septic tank cleaner
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? In His best Nelson Muntz impersonation: "HA-haaa!" ('Cos if there is a God, in that Christian sense of the concept, I hope He likes the Simpsons...)

Other tidbits you would like to share: I don't collect teapots, but I have almost a dozen of them. And I can't swim.

-Lala

PS: On the topic of "dirty" words - " ...words that seem entirely harmless now were once capable of exciting considerable passion. In 16th century England, zooterkins was a pretty lively word. In 19th century England, puppy and cad were highly risque." - The Mother Tongue, author Bill Bryson
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First name (if you want to tell): let's keep that a mystery for now
    Meaning of user name: an old inside joke with one of my best friends
    Geographical location: eastern mass.
    Marital Status: in a relationship
    Children/Ages: None, but i consider my two bunnies my babies
    Height: 5'5"
    Eye/Hair Color: blue-gray/dirty blonde
    Occupation: college student, animal shelter volunteer for over 3 years
    Pets: two rabbits- Mopsy and Maggie

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: my first time was probably around January. after a horrible setback, i'm restarting now!
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: i don't want to post my weight because i feel like it will seem like i shouldn't be here. i'm by no means overweight- but my binging is causing weight gain and i know if i don't stop soon i will become overweight.
    Problem: Binge eating occasionally followed by not eating for extended periods of time
    Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting, working on self control
    Favorite exercise: i run on the treadmill-all though i wouldn't say it's a "favorite"
    Hobbies/Interests: my volunteer position, shopping, watching TV, being outside on nice warm days, listening to music and singing along, making crafty things
    Favorite movies: The Others, Aladdin, Take the Lead, Strictly Ballroom, Ladder 49, Where the Heart Is
    Favorite TV: 24, Law and Order (regular and SVU), Crossing Jordan
    Favorite books/plays: Memoirs of a Geisha, Stories Rabbits Tell, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
    Music: Michelle Branch, Fiona Apple, Goo Goo Dolls, the "Where the Heart Is" soundtrack, the "popular" stuff on the radio is good for singing along to.
    Favorite Quote(s): don't have one
    Favorite People (dead and living): the people I work with, my friends, my boyfriend
    People I can’t stand: too many to name...

Places you’ve been: All around New England, Canada, Florida, California, the Carribean, Norway, Amsterdam, Finland
    Places you want to visit: Italy, back to the Carribean, England

Other tidbits you would like to share: just finished my first year of college! wow it went by fast.
  • I guess I should do this

First name (if you want to tell):
    Meaning of user name: little mama in spanish
    Geographical location: Virginia, USA
    Marital Status: seperated
    Children/Ages: one son 5yo
    Pets: none
    Hobbies/Interests:computers, dancing
    Height: 5'7"
    Eye/Hair Color: brown/ brown
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 9th grade 1989!!
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 225/ 213/ 150
    Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
    Plan/Way of Eating: eat when hungry no binges avoid compulsions
    Favorite exercise: elliptical machines
    Favorite movies: Office Space, 40yo Virgin
    Favorite books: ...
    Music: top 40, alternative, rock, r&b
    Favorite Quote(s): "Everything happens for a reason"
    Favorite People (dead and living): ...
    People I can’t stand: anyone cocky and/or ignorant
    Places you’ve been: Europe, Middle East, Canada, Mexico, US, Malta
    Places you want to visit: Central America and Austrailia
    01. What is your favorite word? duh
    02. What is your least favorite word? cowabunga
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? attention, affection
    04. What turns you off? ignorance
    05. What is your favorite curse word? poop (hey I have a kid LOL)
    06. What sound or noise do you love? music
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? singer
    09. What profession would you not like to do? dentist
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I've been expecting you"

Any other tidbits you would like to share:
    nah
  • First name (if you want to tell): Cindy
    Meaning of user name: I like it...I think it's funny
    Geographical location: California, near San Francisco
    Marital Status: married
    Children/Ages: Justin-9, Kara-5, Piper- 10months
    Pets: Golden lab- Sunny, 2 cats: Kitty and Abby
    Hobbies/Interests: family, animals, movies, having fun!
    Eye/Hair Color: green/blonde
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 2, 2006
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/221/150
    Plan/Way of Eating:nutrisystem
    Favorite exercise:I hate exercise...but I walk my horse of a dog (who is pretty much walking me) around the neighborhood, or I walk on the treadmill
    Favorite movies: How Stella got her groove back, the notebook, wedding crashers, Halloween (all of them), there's alot to name.
    Favorite books/plays: The Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell and anything Dean Koontz (unless it has a demonic undertone).
    Music: I'm a hairband/metal lover, so Def Leppard, Warrant, Slaughter, Poison, Roxy Blue, Thunder, Hardline, but I like that new Buck Cherry song (I'm ashamed to admit).
    Favorite Quote(s):"forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Jesus
    Favorite People (dead and living):Jesus, my family and friends
    People I can’t stand: fake people, liars, cheats....I'm not going to talk politics because I don't want to offend anyone, but I do support the man in office right now.
    Places you’ve been: My hubby is in military so we have been all over...every state, but 10 and I lived, in Alaska, California, South Carolina, Georgia, Illinois(where I'm from), Guam, Japan, Hawaii
    01. What is your favorite word? love
    02. What is your least favorite word? hate
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? someone who is caring
    04. What turns you off? ignorance, know it alls (they're usually the ones that don't know anything).
    05. What is your favorite curse word? damnl
    06. What sound or noise do you love? my babies voices
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clocks, I haven't used one in a long time. I rely on myself and God to wake me up! I've only overslept once and that was 20 minutes!
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Doctor
    09. What profession would you not like to do? anything hard labor outside during the summer
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome my good and faithful servant.
  • First name (if you want to tell): rachel
    Meaning of user name: centrestage the movie. I love dancing!
    Geographical location: australia
    Marital Status: Single, never married
    Children/Ages: None
    Pets: A little doggie
    Hobbies/Interests: exercising, dancing!!
    Height: 4 feet 11 and a HALF
    Eye/Hair Color: dark brown/dark brown
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Not yet
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 150/150/115
    Plan/Way of Eating ???
    Favorite exercise: running, cycling, dancing
    Favorite movies: centrestage, the company, the assasin,
    Favorite books/plays: anything by Jodi picoult, Veronika decides to die my Paula Coelho, The dive from Clausen's pier,
    Music: too many to mention!
    Favorite Quote(s): too many to mention!
    Favorite People: my parents!
    People I can’t stand: paedophiles
    Places you’ve been: UK, thailand, Canada, Switzerland, China, Korea,
    Places you want to visit: russia, bulgaria, mongoria,
    01. What is your favorite word? endurance
    02. What is your least favorite word? FAT
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? anything sensual
    04. What turns you off? cruelty
    05. What is your favorite curse word? damn
    06. What sound or noise do you love? my parent's laughing
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? shrieking
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? dancer!
    09. What profession would you not like to do? stripper
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Thank you for doing good down in earth. You're a kind soul.
    Any other tidbits you would like to share? strenght, courage and faith for all of us.
  • First name (if you want to tell): Sharon
    Meaning of user name: childhood nickname
    Geographical location: Small town in Missouri Bootheel
    Marital Status: Very Married! just celebrated 11 years! May27...
    Children/Ages: Yes 2 ages 6 and almost 5
    Pets: Cat: Callie Poodle: Pepper
    Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Crochet, Crosstitch, Designing Crochet blankets, NASCAR, Movies.
    Eye/Hair Color: Eyes: umm well I have strange eyes that change from light brown to green to darkest brown (yup im strange) and my hair is light brown with blonde highlights
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 1 2006
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 162/137/125 (prepregnancy weight)
    Problem: Bulimia, binging, overeating, Not caring enough
    Plan/Way of Eating Calorie monitoring, exercise
    Favorite exercise Jogging, Yoga, Denise Austin
    Favorite movies: The Notebook, The Lord Of the Rings trilogy, Family Man, Bridget Jones, Raising Helen, I Am Sam, Madagascar, Bambi 2, Walk the Line, I could go on and on here lol
    Favorite books/plays: OHH **** here we go....Favorite all time book, Bittersweet Country by Elaine Long, ANY Nora Roberts book, Most Debbie Macomber books, Nicholas Sparks, Kasey Micheals, Any book on Elvis's life (well most of them at least), Bently Little books, Autobiographies of some people...this is an impossible to end list with me
    Music: I Listen to dang near everything, from Barry White to Story of the Year, From Elvis to Micheal Jackson, From....well you get the picture
    Favorite Quote(s): hmmm have to think about this one a while
    Favorite People (dead and living): Abe Lincoln, Anyone willing to fight for the rights of all Americans, The families of those fighting for America, Most NASCAR Drivers, Most Authors who were once just house wives, My kids, My husband, and anyone that can hold down a full time job and be a mommy and wife too.
    People I can’t stand:HMMMM people who don't care about the feelings or well being of others.
    Places you’ve been: Ummmm haha Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee
    Places you want to visit: Scotland, Ireland, Greece, anywhere that there is a long lonely road and a convertable.
    01. What is your favorite word? I CAN
    02. What is your least favorite word? Fat
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Rainy days
    04. What turns you off? predjudice
    05. What is your favorite curse word? Dammit
    06. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter singing (she didn't speak 2 syllable words a year ago and is now singing!)
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? My children crying
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Librarian, Bookstore Owner or worker...anything around books
    09. What profession would you not like to do? anything nasty
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Yeap you made some mistakes, but I know your true heart and its good to have you home where you can speak that heart without fear of peoples opinions.
    Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'm very glad I found 3FC
  • First name (if you want to tell): Tammi
    Meaning of user name: My goal in life
    Geographical location: Largo, FL
    Marital Status: Married
    Children/Ages: 1 daughter age 17
    Pets: 2 retired Greyhounds and the boss of the house, the cat
    Hobbies/Interests: Reading, movies, music, watching my daughter dance and grow up way to fast
    Height: 5'3''
    Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I guess I would say mid-May
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 167/175/135
    Problem: Laziness, just quit smoking (the 8 lb gain)
    Favorite exercise Walking, water aerobics,eliptical, stationary bikes
    Favorite movies: Officer and a Gentleman, Ice Castles, Green Mile
    Favorite books/plays: Anything from Nicholas Sparks
    Music: Elvis, Air Supply, Carpenters (relaxing -"ahh" kinda music)
    Favorite Quote(s): "Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling" - Margaret Lee Runbeck
    Favorite People (dead and living): My Grandma, Princess Diana, Dale Earnhardt - man, never thought I would put those 3 people together but ok...
    People I can’t stand: Arrogant,self-centered know-it-alls (politicians like previously mentioned)
    Places you’ve been: In trouble (ha ha), Eastern US-PA to FL
    Places you want to visit: Hawaii- when I am bikini-sized
    01. What is your favorite word? vacation
    02. What is your least favorite word? oops
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? thoughtfulness
    04. What turns you off? lack of respect
    05. What is your favorite curse word? depends on the situation
    06. What sound or noise do you love? the Ocean (or Gulf in my case)
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clock
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Chippendale locker room girl (look but not touch- the married factor)
    09. What profession would you not like to do? the verizon man (can you hear me now-good...)
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Hey, you came up "from" the world... Good job"
  • BLANKS to copy and use:

First name (if you want to tell):
    Meaning of user name:
    Geographical location:
    Children/Ages:
    Hobbies/Interests:
    Height:
    Eye/Hair Color:
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight:
    Problem:
    Plan/Way of Eating:
    Favorite exercise:
    Favorite movies:
    Favorite books:
    Music:
    Favorite Quote(s):
    Favorite People (dead and living):
    People I can’t stand:
    Places you’ve been:
    Places you want to visit:
    01. What is your favorite word?
    02. What is your least favorite word?
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    04. What turns you off?
    05. What is your favorite curse word?
    06. What sound or noise do you love?
    07. What sound or noise do you hate?
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    09. What profession would you not like to do?
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

• Welcome to the new people! Please come and post with us on the other threads.

Elizabeth, thanks for the blank, you sweet petunia.
  • name: Shannon

Screenname meaning: John sings about his beautiful sweetcharade from the song Hate this Place:D

nickname(s): Mrs. Rzeznik, Greensburg She Devil, Momma Smurf, Bubbles, Goo Girl

birthday March 18, 1969

where were you born: Oakland Pa

zodiac sign: Pisces

height: 5'4"

weight: hahaha....see ticker below

hair color: right now red

eye color: brown.

shoe size: 7

ring size: 7-8

skin type: normal

blood type: A-

grade: A

GPA: 4.0

siblings:Sean

tattoos: none yet

piercings: ears,

hobbies: Johnny Rzeznik,decorating, gardening,my space, gourmet cooking, Goo Goo Dolls, SHOPPING, 80's hairbands, Criss Angel, did I mention Johnny Rzeznik??? lol so obssessed!!!!!!!

FAVORITES

color:earth tones

food: seafood

candy:swedish fish

type of cheese:none really

pizza topping:plain

salad dressing:depends on what type of salad I prepare

sandwich:Tuscan bread, Fresh basil, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and roasted garlic

cereal:Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ Rice milk

fruit:love them all as long as there fresh

vegetable:again love them as long as they are fresh

berry: Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberries

cake: it was cheese cake but, since i'm starting a new journey into healthy eating my new favorite cake is beefcake....

authors: Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, Arnold Kotler, Dean Koontz, Stephen King

movie:Blow, Good Fellas, Just Friends

magazine:Bon Appetit

newspaper:Tribune Review

tv show:DR 90210

website: MySpace, Goo Goo Dolls, Absolute Goo, Pogo, Google, Yahoo, This one;) , Criss Angel, South Beach

radio station:None

font:Times New Roman

cartoon character:Beavis and Butthead

artist (painter):Rembrant

actor: Adam Sandler, Johnny Depp, Ray Liotta, Rob Schnieder, Chris Farley,

actress: Meg Ryan, Resse Witherspoon

cd:Depends on mood

song:Depends on my mood

music group: Goo Goo Dolls, Winger, Bon Jovi

music type: All kinds sooo varied

day of the week: they're all the same

month:Like them all

holiday: All of them

shampoo: Pantene,Paul Mitchell

conditioner:Pantene, Paul Mitchell

number: 7

store:Macys, Marshalls, Kaufmans

restaurant:Small Bistros

channel:none really

weekend activity:depends if I work or not, Actually when I am off I stiil have no life!!haha

hangout: none

house color: white with burgandy shutters

sport to watch: none

sport to play:none

animal:cats, macaws

flower:roses, orchids

board game: Would you rather

party game: *******

body part: eyes, boobs, smile
    perfume: Opium, Fendi,Glow,Cinnabar,5th Avenue

HAVE YOU EVER

been on a train: Yes.

been on a plane: yes

been in a car accident: yes

caused a car accident: one

run into a wall:usually if I'm drinking they just kinda run into me!

almost burned the house down:No I'm way too OCD to let that happen

been drunk: yup

broken the law: yup

burned a cd: nope

kissed someone of the opposite sex: yes

kissed someone of the same sex: yes

frenched an animal:I can honestly say no

had cyber sex: no

gotten engaged:yes 3 times

had an online relationship:not really

been rejected by a crush: yes

loved: yes

made yourself cry to get out of trouble: I think so

cried in public: yes

cried over a movie: yes

fallen asleep in a movie theater: no

given someone a bath: yup

been to a boarding school: nope

been home-schooled: nope,home school the kids though

lost a valuable item:yes

bungee jumped: **** NO!!!!!!

skied:long time ago

met the president: no

met a celebrity: quite a few

gotten a cavity: yup

whiten your teeth: every month

shopped at abercrombie & fitch:yes

made a prank call:I still do that

skipped school: yup

purchased something that you knew didn't fit: Yeah i have in hopes that it would one day fit:o

climbed a tree:no I was way too girly

fallen from a tree:no

broken a bone:skull, tailbone, finger, 2 toes

sprained anything: yup

passed out: I fainted a few times.

made yourself pass out: again....Why would I do that?

been to disney world:no

been to a theme park (not disney): a few

said i love you and meant it (not to a relative): yes

made a model volcano (working model): no

made a clover leaf with your tounge: no

PAST

what did you do yesterday:cleaned, played on the computer, cooked, weeded the gardens, went swimming, laundry

memory you miss the most:The ones I can't remember

memory you want to forget: 90% my first marriage

something you regretted after it was done:gotten really drunk...hangovers SUCK!!!!!!!!

THE LAST

song you heard:2 Days in Feburary

cd you bought:Goo Goo Dolls~~Let Love In

thing you said:Stop it!!!

time you cried:About 2 months ago

movie seen in a theater:Monster in Law

thing you ate:Sugar free fudgecicle

person who called:Chris

nail polish shade worn:Ruby

time you showered: This morning

person who complimented you:Yesterday on myspace received a few

what are you listening to:Everybody Loves Raymond

what are you wearing: jamma bottoms and t shirt

what are you thinking: that this thing is never going to end....

what are you scared of most: something happening to my kids,midgets, mice,not losing this weight

how many people are on your buddy list:20 or so but on myspace 213

marriage site:Justice of the Peace for both of them Youngwood, Harrison City

honeymoon: did not have

place to live:Southern California

kids:4 Leah 16, Dan 13, Dylan5, Madison 3

car: Dodge Caravan

what are you doing tomorrow: Hopefully following my South Beach Phase 1 plan sucessfully, swimming with the kids, and just enjoying the day!!

will there be a wwIII: eventually

will politics ever be truthful: hahahahahaha

will humanity snuff itself out: eventually

can the gov. be changed: I doubt it

FRIENDS

best friend:Eilene She was killed
    silliest: Leah, Kayla
    loudest:Kayla
    quietest: Lori
    craziest:actually I think that would have to be me!
    calmest:Lori
    skinniest:Kayla
    best secret keeper:Leah
    worst secret keeper:Sue
    most hyper:Kayla
    hottest: Tony
    weirdest:Sue
    biggest pervert:All my guy friends are;)
    most religious:Rose

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

heaven:yes

****: yes

angels:yes

devil:yes

god: yes

buddha:yes

aliens:yes

ghosts: yes

spirit (soul): yes

soulmates: somewhat

reincarnation: Yes.

love at first sight: yes

love in general: yes

luck: yes

yourself: sometimes

CRUSH

who and when was your first crush: Michael Edinger~~ kindergarten

any now:yes

a celebrity crush:John Rzeznik,Kip Winger, Jon Bon Jovi, Criss Angel

who do you want to be with right now:no one enjoying me time right now

whos number do you want: Johnny Rzeznik

who do you want to kiss:Johnny Rzeznik

what is something you dont understand about the opposite sex:
    Why they say they're gonna call, when they know damn well they're not going to.

if you could go on a date with anybody--Johnny Rzeznik!!!!!!!!

on scale of one to ten, how romantic are you:10

first thing noticed about the opposite sex: hair, eyes, teeth

what do you look for personality-wise: honesty,non violent

biggest turn on:honesty and a guy who is not afraid to show his emotions

Physically?:I can usually find something attractive in anyone

biggest turn off: big egos, women haters, arrogance, liars,those who play mind games, mean spirited people

something they wear that turns you on:expensive cologne does it to me every time!!!!!

something they wear that turns you off:nail polish

the most romantic thing you want to happen to you:getting married on the beach at sunset

the most romantic thing that has happened to you:roses sent

what do you wear on a coffee date: I've never been on a "coffee date"

is it right to flirt if you're taken:yes, well depend on what kind of flirting

is cyber sex cheating? I'm not really sure whats involved never done that

are eyes the passegeway to the soul: yes

who would you like to take to the prom: hahaha...I'm wayyyy past the prom!

do you want to hug somebody right now:yes

MISC:

what color is your jacket: which one?

what color is your razor: green

what size is your bed:Queen

what color crayon would you be: purple

what are the last four digits of you phone number: 0281

feelings on abortion: It's a womans right to choose. But for me no!

how long does it take you to shower: 15/20 mins

who do you trust the most:no one every body seems to hide something. I'm not being negative thats just how it seems to be.

is cussing a necessity in life: yeah

how about coffee:Yes every day --black favorite Starbucks

is the world screwed:yes for the most part

what something you cant live without: my kids

what time did you fall asleep: last night? 4 am

can you live without a microwave: I did before everyone had one..its called a stove.

what do think about death: It's going to happen sooner or later

do you want to drop out of school: no

why is the sky blue: something to do with the environment or the atmosphere

what is a good trait about yourself: I'm a good listener...honest

what do you always think about:weight, bills, money, kids

what is wrong with your school:sooo expensive

what is right with your school: ........Top Rate Education

how do you react to change: i get nervous

do you talk to yourself: Yup

can you afford to lose weight: How much does it cost?? Yes that is why i am here!!!

what color would you dye your hair: Currently it is red

best thing anyone told you? You are very lucky you should be dead!

does being psycho appeal to you: uh, no

if you wrote a book, what would it be about: Lifes Lessons

what would you change your name to: Mrs. Johnny Rzeznik;)

Celebrity Crushes~~Kip Winger, Jon Bon Jovi, Johnny Rzeznik at least 17 years!! Ouch and newest one Criss Angel~~Woo Hoo oh baby!!
  • Shannon, that is the freakin' longest bio I have ever read. It was a VERY entertaining read... thank you!
  • Quote: Shannon, that is the freakin' longest bio I have ever read. It was a VERY entertaining read... thank you!
    I could not find where to get one like in this thread so i improvised!!!
  • I LOVED it, Shannon. What a great read!!! I adore interesting people!!! You are one really cool chick!!! Now we have 2 bio options, thanks for that!!! I might fill it out if ever I have some time to kill!!!!
  • Quote: I LOVED it, Shannon. What a great read!!! I adore interesting people!!! You are one really cool chick!!! Now we have 2 bio options, thanks for that!!! I might fill it out if ever I have some time to kill!!!!
    AW I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT!!! IT PRETTY MUCH COVERS EVERYTHING
  • First name: Lesley
    Meaning of user name: I reallllly dig my Honda Metro scooter and people started referring to me on the University Campus where I work as that Scooter Girl.
    Geographical location: Northwest Arkansas
    Marital Status: Married
    Children/Ages: Nicholai - 8 months
    Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Scootering, Hiking and Fishing
    Height: 5'7"
    Eye/Hair Color: Grey/Dark Brown
    Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 28th, 2006
    Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 277/271/135 or maybe 150 depends how I feel when I get there
    Problem: I go on wild binges when I'm depressed and will eat anything I can get my hands on!
    Plan/Way of Eating: I'm going to be using Diet Power software. Its awesome! You enter everything that you eat and all the excercise you do and weigh yourself daily (I wish it were weekly) and it calculates your metabolism.
    Favorite exercise: Raquetball!
    Favorite movies: Joe vs. the Volcano, Hook, hmmmm and like about 40 others hehe
    Favorite books: Everything Anne Rice and Laurell K Hamilton
    Music: Jimmy Buffett!!! I'm a Parrot Head! Also the Eagles, Jewel and Sara McLaughlin
    Favorite Quote(s): Those who fight monsters must beware lest they become monsters themselves. For when you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you." -Nietze
    Favorite People (dead and living): My family! Mostly my little Nicholai
    People I can’t stand: Pretentious people and those who judge you before they know anything about you.
    Places you’ve been: Denmark (lived there for three years), London, Paris, Disney World, Colorado, Florida
    Places you want to visit: Ireland, Rome, Greece, Spain

01. What is your favorite word? onomatopoeia
    02. What is your least favorite word? obsequious
    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? nature
    04. What turns you off? cities
    05. What is your favorite curse word? sh*t
    06. What sound or noise do you love? the ocean
    07. What sound or noise do you hate? traffic
    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? author
    09. What profession would you not like to do? chicken plucker
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Yeah, you were right. I'm totally not a man!"