LAWL Losers and Friends May

You're on Page 102 of 108
Go to
  • Good morning guyz! I am so jealoys of all of you thta got the day off since I am working my butt off regular schedule! I am exhausted from working out last week and over the weekend! SIL and I only walked 30 min this morning but it was ENOUGH! We WI and she has lost 13lbs so far! I am so proud of her...then I got on the scale and it was 183.3...WTF? I am getting extremely frustrated so I am going to have an stricted week! I am only going to eat 1200 cal a day and that is IT! I have been on LAWL for so long and it doesnt seem like the weight is coming off! My cloth are fitting so much better! I cant even wear my size 14 pants not even with a belt anymore but the scale wont move (I havent gone to the bathroom for a couple of days) maybe i am just gainign muscle since I have been working out from 3-5 hours weekly! go figure! I cant believe that i wont even be able to lose my 5lbs until June 5th...
  • Aw, Rebecca...I hear you, but at least the clothes fit better, that is really whats most important...hang in with me...scr$w that evil scale...mine is too. EVERY Sunday I am up no matter what...Ive been running 3-5 miles like 4 times per week and very dilligent too...its GOTTA count for something, some time!
  • Hi all! We are home from our camping. It alternated from rain and snow the whole time. We did a lot of shopping and dining in West Yellowstone. Even though it was cold and crappy weather, we really had a great time. It was so nice to get away. I was POP on the first 2 days, then totally POOP the whole rest of the time. Oh well, TO with watermelon starting tomorrow. I bought a new ring to replace the one I just lost, it is a 5 1/2. Soooo exciting! Have a great night everyone!
  • Hi guys- I was around this weekend but did not post- there was not much going on here so I just lurked. Glad to see everyone is getting back. I was terribly off plan today. We had to go out with DH's family for pizza, needless to say I ate some so my whole day was screwed up. SIL did notice though that I had lost weight and said I looked good. She asked me how I did it and I reluctantly told her I was doing LAWL. She had never heard of it. I am still embarrassed to say I used a program to loose the weight. I don't know why, I guess I feel like it was less of an accomplishment because I needed help to do it and I could not do it on my own. I would never be a good spokesperson for the company.
    Anyways- tomorrow is another day and I am going to be op this week so help me!
    Next Saturday I am going to visit my sister and she got me an appointment for a massage and a Brazillian wax I am scared. But that will be my reward for being good this week
    Later,
    Lisa
  • rebeca~ hang in there girlie...you can do it...losing weight is a process, and im sure you will get to your goal!

repo~ welcome back, yey on the ring, wow you have teeny fingers! sorry on the bad weather...what counts is you had a good time...

i have a huge NSV! HUGE! haha...i passed the biggie final for the year...every year has one, the one that will make you or break you...so except for some minor classes, im home free home! what a relief, ive been sooo stressed out for such a long time due to this test! we have a lot of 4th year students in our 3rd year class because they cant pass this final! even though i knew i could do it, i figured what differentiated me from the bunch that didnt make it! they are an intelligent bunch as well! we have a lot of different programs, dentistry, 4 yr, 6yr, pharmacy and all the classes have a 50% to 75% failing rate! so anyway, lets just say ive been freaking out! but i made it! yey! im scared to do my victory dance incase the next 4 tests i still have left dont go well, no jinxing it! but yey!
    i also got my hair done, the picture in the avatar is from before, ive had a ton of highlights in it since then,..anyway...its been growing out to the point where i really needed to get it done, but i couldnt decide what to do with it...anyway, i decided to go back to my natural color and start fresh..i asked her no red tones, nor violet..just straight out ashy dark blonde....then later to put some color in it, subtle lights...ofcourse i look like my avatar...dark! reddish! damn her...why do i always feel betrayed by my hairdressers! she loved it and said i should only do this color forever and ever bc it does me justice! nice but its not what i wanted! i just am tired of looking like a dye job...anyway what can i do, im just gonna shampoo the **** out of it and hope it lightens up...

ok ladies, im back on the weight loss boat...again...have a great day...where is everyone!
  • Hello chickies!!

Glad everyone had a good weekend!!

Lea Ann - Sounds like you had a good weekend - sometimes you just have to enjoy yourself ya know?? I'm sure after a few days of being OP - anything gained will disappear!!!

Katie - Glad you're back safe and sound!! Sounds like you had a good time other than the weather...... So glad you found another ring - 5 1/2 - Wow girlfriend - that is totally awesome!! You need to change your name to skinny minny.....

DF - Glad you are back and I can't believe the trauma over the engraving of the head stone - that has to be so disheartening........

Aggie - - So glad you passed the BIG ONE!!! That is absolutely wonderful!! Hopefully the rest will be a breeze - sometimes it takes a little extra confidence in yourself - to know you can get it done!!! You go girl. So sorry about the hairdresser - why don't you try someone else? I do know from previous experience that prell or purt will strip the color faster than normal shampoos - if it is available over there - anything harsher than normal - If anything why don't you call her and tell her that you're really not happy - that you wanted something totally different than the outcome you received!!!

Lisa - I'm with you girl - We did the pizza thing on Sunday night as well - just way to much going on - but other than that - I actually did really well for the rest of the weekend - pretty much POP. The scales actually moved some this morning - but not enough - hopefully I have started a trend!!

HeatherCP - Congrats on the wonderful loss!! So happy for you!! Hopefully the new DFS will get on a better schedule - I agree with what Sherry said regarding his previous situation - it may just take a little time...Good luck!!!

Rebeca - OH girl - been there done that - whatever you do - stay positive - the clothes are definitely the most important - I don't like my scale number - but oh, my clothes fit so much better and I fell great - don't let the number be the most important judge of your success - you're doing wonderful!!!

Haylo - Glad all the wedding stuff is over and everything worked out... I think you made the best choice possible as far as the food - sometimes you just have to pick the less evils - but you did wonderful!!

Well, I had a wonderful weekend - it was beautiful. Saturday we went to Toys r Us and bought Savannah a really nice swing set - She was soooo excited. Then we grilled out some chicken - nice day, nice dinner. Sunday - we went shopping and bought a few things - I needed some new shorts - b/c I didn't have any that were neutral to wear with most of my tops......that felt good - and I was happy with what I bought. Actually found some shorts that fit through the hips and the waist believe it or not......
    yesterday - me and DD just hung out on the deck - I fixed her little pool (since the big one isn't quite ready yet) and I layed out in the sun. It was so nice and peaceful and she thoroughly enjoyed herself!!! We had a very enjoyable weekend!!! Hope everyone else had a good weekend as well!!!!
  • Aggie, you can also wash your hair with dishwashing soap, that will strip it as well. I get my highlights done over my base color as well and after a few weeks the highlights really pop.
  • PurplePirate: you weekend sounded nice.
    I had the day off from work yesterday and I just layed down in my bed and watched lifetime movie network all day it was wonderful. 4 more days and it's summer time no work for me.

I hope everyone has a great POP day, I have started the day off right, hopefully I can keep it that way.
  • Hi! I'm new. I've been lurking around for some time and I love reading the wit and wisdom of you chickies, and how you encourage each other. I'm down 44 pounds since December 1 via LAWL and loving it. I'm married 6 years and have a DD, age 4 (as of May 25 -- I had cake! Whoo!)
  • Welcome Missy. Congrats on your success so far, I will look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Hi Missy and to the boards - You have had wonderful success already!! Look foward to getting to know you!!!
  • Hi all--time for my guilty admission. I know I didn't do great this weekend but I didn't think I did bad enough to gain 3-4 pounds!! I am trying to convince myself it's TOM and I am not going in to weigh today as planned--I don't need the disapproving looks. So I guess I will do as good as I can in AZ all week then WI next Weds. when we get home. I already have a planned TO when I get back--I was hoping it would help me lose some but now I am hoping I can just get back to where I was. GEEZ--what is wrong with me?? I know I can't eat junk anymore--but it was good. My mom's fried (cornmeal) okra is the best! Even my drinking was better--diet lime coke with coconut rum--I really have come a long way--haha. Oh well--I promised myself I wouldn't let this diet consume me anymore and that I would continue to "live" so now I pay the price. Someone convince me it's TOM!!! LOL.

Aggie--congrats on the biggie test!! What a relief.

DF--sorry about the grave marker problems--a little last respects would be great.

HeatherCP--how's the new baby? YOu are an amazingly compassionate person and those babies are so lucky to have you--I'm sure you feel like the lucky one.

HeatherPP--your weekend sounded great--so relaxing. We were mostly slugs--played in the lake and laid around watching Nascar--what a life. Wish my mom wasn't such a great cook! She even had plenty of "good choices" around for us but we sure didn't choose them.

Rebeca--hang in there girl--your time is coming! I know you are sick of hearing it but it has to happen with all your hard work.

Lisa--Hey girl--a lot of us fell off the wagon--dang weekends!! We'll all pull each other back up--it's all we can do at this point. I am like you--I have a hard time telling people how I did it--I really want to just say eating right (which is ENTIRELY true). I know when we get to AZ tomorrow that will be the BIG question from everyone and I am still debating. I don't know why it feels like the "cheater" way--it's not like they have a magic pill--we still had to do all the work. ?? Good luck with the was--I chicken out--went with the Vleet razorless and worked good enough for me. cluck cluck.

Haylo--ahhhh--sounds so relaxing--good for you.

Missy--welcome

Katie--yeah on the ring (it's tiny!), bummer on the weather--but at least it sounds like you made the best of it. TO next week for me--after vacation! I am so glad to hear others went POOP, too--misery loves company.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. Submitted for your approval (as Rod Serling would say) is a "before" picture of me. Refer to avatar for current...it's all I got. Actually, I just enjoy showing off my celeb photos

• Missy: Welcome, I admire the sucess you have had so far. Congrats!

Aggie: Sorry I forgot to tell you congrats on your test
  • Good Morning Chickies-

I missed all of this action yesterday! Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

Aggie_ Congrats! Its no surprise to me that you did great! You studied so hard and I just know you would do well!!!! Congrats!!!

HeatherPP- Your weekend sounds like my life plan! LOL ... It must be great to have a relaxing weekend with DD and DH! You deserve it!

Missy- WOW!!! You look awesome! You are very beautiful, and now more than ever! You did so great! 40lbs in such a short time its awesome... I am welcoming any tips on WL! Its nice to have you here!!!

Deets- Thanks for the encouragement deets, it just sucks not to see the scale moving! But I wont get on it until Friday and that is my plan!

Repo- Very tiny fingers! Mine are 7 and everyone thinks its too tiny! Cant even imagine 5 1/2!

This morning I went to CVS and I bought fiber theraphy! I really need it! I think that this low carb diet is really messing me up! Docs says that there isnt anything wrong with me but i am just not regular! Lets see how this works!

Friday is DH's bday and I am planning a nice surprise for me! Sat i gotta drive 3 1/2 hours for a baby shower in Raleigh, NC! I had a dream that my bestfriend was having a boy, she doesnt know what it is yet so i am betting on a boy now!