Lipstick Lies

• I saw this article, and thought it might be interesting for others. It basically discusses the effects of lipstick that various manufacturors are claiming their products have various effects, including appetite control leading to weight loss. I like that the article also contains revies of the various lipsticks mentioned.

So if you see an ad for a lipstick that claims it can help you with your weight loss goals, you might want to check this out first!
  • I would think that lipstick would help you lose weight only in the sense that once you had it on you wouldn't want to eat and mess it up. Weight loss lipstick is kind of funny, except I am sure there are gullible people out there who will waste money on it.
  • LOL what will they think up next to separate us from our $$$ and "magically" lose weight?? <G>
  • No worse than the various weight loss creams they've put out over the years. Heck, if it's actual lipstick rather than just a colorless balm, it should be good for those people who just must try something miraculous. I mean, with a pill you get nothing, but at least with this sort of thing maybe you'll get a nice color!
  • Quote: No worse than the various weight loss creams they've put out over the years. !
    True, but that's not saying a whole lot LOL
  • I think that it might seem a bit more plausible to some than the creams they sell though. I mean, lipstick goes on your mouth, and you're weight is a direct result of what you put in you mouth, so maybe...

Ok. It makes no sense at all. But we all know that it's easy to become irrational when we hate what we see in the mirror and a product offers to help.