oxycise - does it really work

• Okay - i just read about this in First. When i run google, most of the hits are related to the oxycise company website, and i doubt I'd find anything other that glowing reviews there.

Im trying to find independent 3rd party opinions on this program. Does it really work? If so, what kind of results did you see an dhow long did it take to get them?

The article in First said to deep breathe and tighten your abdomen/pelvis for 15 minutes a day. Will i be able to lose weigh just by doing that? Or do i have to purchase the video to get the FULL results? Im working on deep breathing all day long - will that alone do it for me or do I have to do the "workout" too?

Also: the same article mentioned "oxidizing foods" - like lemons. If i read it correctly, if i were to have a cup of oxidizing foods a day it would help to boost the oxycising results. Is this true? I love me some lemons - nothing better than a salted lemon wedge.

Starting stats: 46w 265lbs 5"10
  • Rocketman,

I read the same article and came in here to see if anyone else knew anything about it! It seems a little too simple to me.
  • Yes it does work. I used it a couple of years ago and had really good results with it, but since then I've been diagnosed with Asthma and because of the trouble I've head just regular breathing, I quit doing it. But I've also read the article you are talking about and it's make me want to start over again.