Cinnamon Omelet (All Phases)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Cinnamon Omelet:
    Serves 1

2 eggs
    milk/ FF half-n-half... just a splash
    splash of vanilla flavored syrup (SF)
    cinnamon and Splenda to taste (I used 2 tablespoons Splenda and probably about 4 T cinn.)
    Fat-free cream cheese

Heat greased small frying pan.

Mix ingredients together and pour into frying pan as if you're making an omelet.

Cover and let cook approx 5 mins. (until no longer runny in the center) over med. heat.

Remove from heat and flip to finish cooking.

Flip onto plate and put cream cheese on one side (I use about 1/4 of "block" of cheese) flip the rest of omelet over the cream cheese side and top with sf syrup if desired... YUMM!!
  • Mmmm...
    This sounds great! I am ready for a change in my breakfast. I am about to try it today!
  • yum
    Printed it up to try
  • This was great!
    I tried this this morning after being unable to decide between plain old eggs and a shake.

It was AWESOME!!

My version was more like crepes, if anyone has bought a crepe on the street in Paris, this was a lot like that (well, minus the nutella).

I used a large non-stick pan, so the batter was spread thin like a crepe. I used fat free half n' half in the batter. For the filling, I nuked neufchatel (about 1 oz) for 10 seconds, then stirred in a couple tablespoons of ff cottage cheese until creamy, and added some splenda to make "icing". After the egg was more or less cooked through (use a lot of spray like pam, or a little butter like I did) I spread the cream cheese mix on half and folded to let melt. THen fold in half again and serve. Voila! Cinnamon-bun crepe. I think I could pass this off to someone as non-diet food. Really really good.

Thanks!
  • this recipe is AMAZING! i loved it! a must try for phase 1 chicks -- and beyond! believe me, you will never phase this one out of your diet...
  • I tried this yesterday and it was soooo good. Kinda like a cinnamon bun/cheese cake. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this.
  • trying this one soon !! sounds yummy
  • Doing this one tomorrow morning... just bought the SF vanilla syrup. Very excited to give it a shot!
  • OK, just tried and this was DELICIOUS! It actually reminds me so much of Noodle Kugle (sans noodles), which is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. Definitely a keeper!
  • I loved this! I used ricotta mixed with a little cinnamon and caramel sf syrup instead of cream cheese simply because I didn't have the cream cheese. Really, really great.
  • Does ff cream cheese go IN the batter or is it just used as a filler after the batter is cooked?
  • as a filler.

Also, I think 4T of cinnamon is too much. I measured out 4T just to see how much it was and it was almost the same amount as the eggs. I don't think the eggs would set up with that much.

Maybe the OP meant 4 teaspoons?
  • I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, but I made this today stuffed with blueberries too....YUMMMMMM!!!
  • Really good. I was in a rush today and made it as a scramble instead. Didn't look very pretty all scrambled up but tasted really good. A great break from my eggs/veggie/canadian bacon breakfast. Thanks for sharing.
  • Yumm, Yumm, Yummy!!!