To much for Dinner

• I work Midnights
    I have found that this winter I have let go of watching what I eat and just gone with the flow of the people I go to dinner which is our lunch time at work and eat what ever instead of carefully looking at the labels because they dont.
    I really dont know why because I know better then that.
    So tonight will be the first night when they call me to go to lunch I will say im actually going to put my headphones on and go for a walk instead.
    I cant sit with them any more I dont trust myself when Im around them.
    I want to look better for the summer this year. I want to get out of the 20s in my pant size and I want to feel better about myself.

Until I make changes like
    Watching what I eat and when I eat
    eating healthy snacks
    Drinking a lot more water
    Actually doing cardio or weights for at least 30-45 mintues and work myself up
    Giving up the coffee

I cant let go now Ive come so far and I really dont want to go back to where I started. It scares me.
    We all know how hard it is to just to lose a couple pounds as it is.
    so 5 or 10 is actually considerable to me.
    Well I have vented and im off to clean the house since I have let that go.
    I have taken the focus off me and placed it in other places. Im putting it back on me.
  • Good for you! Get those headphones on and go!! I keep reminding myself of the old phrase "if you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten." You go girl!