Question About Beat The Bulge

• So, are we doing it in the same thread every week? It's getting hard to keep track. I have to fight to get the computer from my husband and so when I DO get the computer, there are so many posts to go through. I was just wondering, is all.

Now...to go find the starting of week 2.
  • Hi Shawna! We have the Beat the Bulge thread that is stickied,I will try to get a new thread stickied next week for a 2 week period also!I just don't wan't to be bothering Suzanne,Amy and Jennifer to much so I perfer to try and keep it for 2 weeks at a time!
    I know your post might be hard to find with so many people posting,but heres a hint:remember what page you post is on and also on the right upper corner it says what post# it is so you can go by that also!

We also have the BTB Members Chat thread for chat,questions and answers! Please join us there!
    Thanks
    ~Wendy~
  • Quote: So, are we doing it in the same thread every week? It's getting hard to keep track. I have to fight to get the computer from my husband and so when I DO get the computer, there are so many posts to go through. I was just wondering, is all.

Now...to go find the starting of week 2.

Ahh!! I just went to my name and found "more posts from SHawna" lolol It works too. I won't be posting my 2nd week till after weigh in tonight.
  • I saw a new thread earlier but simply can't find it again, even by doing a search. I want to join but it is really frustrating to see a thread and then search and search and never be able to find it again.