February 18th plan for a nearly perfect day

• Breakfast - grape nuts w/raisins, 1% milk, tea
    Snack - probably no a.m. snack today, going to be busy round the house.
    Lunch - undecided as yet, going to look for one of those lean cuisine panini's at the supermarket
    Snack - piece of fruit
    Dinner - Beef Ragout w/brown rice, some type of veggie
    Water - 2 liters +
    Exercise - rest day for me today

It is *cold* here today. We had a winter weather warning last night and sure enough, this morning everything has a thin layer of ice over it. Which will mean I can't get to Walmart until later on when it's thawed out, which means it will be packed . Nothing worse than Walmart on a Saturday afternoon.

On the upside, the husband is helping someone move house today which means I have our house to myself! bwuahahahaha!
  • Yesterday my day went down hill fast...lol I dont have to say anything other than Mexican food.........

Today
    B-all Bran
    the rest of the day is up in the air

I dont know if I will get to walk today it may rain here
    Have a nice weekend all
  • I woke up with a migraine (because of the air-pressure change and forgetting to turn on the humidifier before bed), so I'm feeling out of sorts.

B - oatmeal
    s - two slices of multi-grain bread with 2 tbsp peanut butter, green tea
    L - pasta with tomato-veggie sauce + 2 tbsp low-fat ricotta
    s - fruit (have to shop after lunch)
    D - 1 piece of skinless baked chicken thigh; baked squash.
  • Br : Most of a whole wheat bagel, 1oz cheddar cheese and an egg sunny side up. 1 cup organic strawberry yogurt.
    S1 : Grapefruit
    Lu : Grilled chicken breast, 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, 3 cups lettuce, 1 cup spinach, cup of baby carrots
    S2 : 1 shredded wheat biscuit, .5 cup rice milk
    Di : 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, 2 cups steamed cauliflower and carrots, broiled fillet mignon (without bacon)
    De : 1 cup sliced strawberries with whipped cream

Calorie count : 1600-1650

I'll end up playing some DDR and doing laundary. No work today, so no missing calories there. Tomorrow is shopping day! I get to stock up again.