Happy Valentine's Day

• Not a huge fan of this overrated holiday, but I thought i would ask if anyone had any great plans this evening? I don't really but i do hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Hi! plans are tv chocolate alone.
    bf in texas.
    o well, I went downstairs today and saw loadsa roses and little notes that my dad had left my mum. 'throw up' lol, when Im older I hope Ill still be happy and inlove with the person I(if I) marry
  • I spent most of Valentines evening in the gym! The cute gym instructor was there, and we comiserated together. He accidentally swapped a shift not realising it was V night. And my other half is playing pool with his buddies.

Ah the romance!
  • I went to an unbeivable caterd lunch at a home on the water. The food was great and she invited 90 people to this luncheon! I am still stuffed and it is almost dinner time kids wil have to have PB and J
  • Let's see, my Valentine's plans... I spent all day in classes, managed to get in 80 minutes of brisk walking between them, and I still have homework to do for tomorrow. But I'm thinking once that's done I'll take a long shower, throw on some cute pajamas, and park myself in front of the TV with a glass of wine and hopefully a chick flick. If I'm feeling really depressed, I'll go across the street and buy a candy bar or something.

Wow, I am one wild and crazy chica!
  • I'm not doing too much tonight - just hanging out around the house after a good workout. But, over the weekend my boyfriend and I had a great time. We went out to dinner and to the movies and then hung out at my apartment. Plus, Sunday was my birthday so we had double the fun!
  • Hey all
    I dont really celebrate Valentines. but I did have a fight with the BF...good thing I wasn't expecting anything from him...

I did order dinner and ate some chocolate!!
  • AAA just waiting for it to be over Gonna watch a chick-flick and eat ice cream at a friends house.
    lol thursday though, gonna spend with my friend-boy lol (not yet boy-friend).