Super bowl madness...SUPER BOWLS OF JUNK FOOD

• Ok....so yesterday was awful!!!

I cheated in every way imaginable...a super bowl full of Doritos, a super bowl full of taco dip, a super bowl full of hot wings, a super boel full of coconut shrimp, a super bowl full of crab & cream cheese wantons & lets not forget the super bowl of soda....UGH, you get the hint?

So, now I need encouragement that this is not the begining of the end. Have some of you "super loosers" ever had a moment of extreme weakness? Is it a good sign that I jumped back on track today with my water, fruit & fiber?

(PS Did you see I lost 5lbs....GO ME!!)

• Well done you! **** yeah I have super-whoopsies all the time!

For example, Friday the bakery food in the supermarket was reduced. I had a raisin danish and a big chocolate chip muffin and half a maple pecan danish!

Don't worry about it, get back to your normal lifestyle (I'm talking the new healthy one here) and get on with it. Super-whoopsies happen
  • I know how you're feeling about now.I had so much junk yesterday...and I'm paying for it badly by feeling like junk Lesson learned I am really hoping,because I'm really watching what I eat today and stepping up the exercise.I don't want to see another sweet or salty food for a loooooooooong time!
  • Yay Steelers!!!

And yea I overindulged. Cheetos, pizza, burger, breakfast burrito. It didn't end up being tooooo bad. About 2200-2500. The scale said I was up about 3 pounds today though! Stupid salt/water.
  • Yeah I definitely did too! No worries, its kind of like a holiday I guess... haha