I'm Back in the Saddle Again

• Hi Everyone,

I have been gone for a ver-r-r-r-y long time but I do see a couple of names who were here back in 2002-2003. That is when I was last here. Many things have happened but I'm back on the weight loss road again and for the last time. I have lost 20 lbs. as of last week and I'm tired of losing the same pounds over and over and over again, so this time is the last time. I always knew it's not a diet I need to be on but a complete lifestyle change, but I don't think I ever REALLY accepted that and I think I have now. It's actually a lot easier when you accept that fact. I figure some people are born skinny and stay that way, but I'm not a person who is lucky that way. But there are also a lot of unhealthy people out there and I have been lucky to have stayed healthy. So, instead of taking my chances on getting unhealthy, I need to do this for myself. It's now or never as I'm not getting any younger.

So, I'll keep checking in from time to time. Hang in there - we can all do this. It just takes a complete change of attitude and lifestyle and we can all be thin and beautiful.

DNR
  • Hi, welcome back! I wasn't around when you were posting in 02-03 but it's good to see you're back on the wagon. Good luck!

~Dee