Dyp' Daily Chat

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • hi challengers!
    this is the place to question, share, express, support etc so chat away! see ya'll tomm and remember.....we will do this!

im putting this info here to try n attempt to eliminate the dump your plum thread that is there.....

we will be playing the game based on point values that we will give ourselves each week based on positive behaviors such as exercising, drinking water, healthy food choices and of course pounds and inches lost!

the player with the most points earned at the end of each month will receive recognition on the board and will be encouraged to treat him or herself to a small personal reward.

game will begin on 1-23 and run through 4-23!

so whatya say? are you ready to dump YOUR plump?

Objectives ...
    Promote safe and gradual weight loss through proper
    nutrition and exercise.
    Encourage the development of peer support through
    team competition.
    ncrease the awareness of nutrition and exercise as
    it relates to weight management.
    Provide an activity that is healthy, educational and fun!

dump your plump reward values:

exercise: 1 point per 20 minutes

water: 1 point per 1/2 gallon, 2 liters, 64 oz.

healthy food choices:1 point healthy meal... based on your chosen plan

pounds/inches lost per week:2 points per pound or inch

welcome challengers!

this is this is the place where we will keep track of everyones points and progress.(there will be an added thread for daily chat so look for it)

here are our challengers!: challengers are encouraged to journal their points according to the chart above

*andreaphilip3
    *wendyinwinnipeg
    Before Im 30
    jntle2006
    MyOwnSaboteur
    Shanice Crawford
    gonna do this
    cocoshanell
    aliceshellique
    kayelle31
    Andyandmeagansmom
    veerie
    motivation86
    stacylambert
    homemade
    impdoll
    swingchick
    happywife
    hun E B
    nighthawk
    eddie31997
    leslieFM
    TLM5285
    Mharvy69
    sweetpea
    megsa
    colaz
    jaz80
    jazy g
    missa a
    losing4another
    ladypeacek
    lizzbabe
    girlieyorkie
    curvynfit
    fitgal2
    ERRN
    Karin
  • ummm how is this one different to the "sticky" thread. just so i understand???
    which one do i post my results and "points" in...
  • hey sweet pea i asked jenn to unsticky that and delete it so we have just this one and weigh in results go on wi thread.
  • ok guys we will have 3 threads wi(for results and tallys), chat(for support and ?'s and stuff) and bio (for intro) workin on gettin bio stick'y thanks for the patience. was trying to simplify everything so we didnt have a zillion threads not needed.
  • ok thanks to jenn...(thanks jenn!! ) we are gtg so there shouldnt be any more confusion bc the buddy thread was closed the original plump thread was eliminated and the bio and this thread are sticky'd along w the wi thread
  • alright sounds good
    i'm doing fine. i only ate 2 meals today as i did so much sleeping and resting but i did have a couple of snacks. not really hungry think it's all ok

catch you all tomorrow
  • good mornin challengers! get ready get set, go!
    we can do this! i have 20m somethin lbs to lose....

just wanted to put a note here in reguards to p[oints for healthy food. for those on ww...PLEASE DDONT CONFUSE THE 1 POINT PER HEALTHY MEAL WITH THE POINTS VALUES OF THE FOODS BC EVEN IF A MWEAL IS 5 POINTS ITS STILL ONLY 1 POINT FOR CHALLENGE PURPOSES.

SWEETPEA YOURE OFF TO A GREAT START!
  • Hello fellow dump the plumpers!!!

Well I am soooo excited, I don't think I have ever felt this motivated and I think it is my competative nature shinning through .

I have already drank 1/2 my water and two healthy meals under my (soon to be shrinking) belt . My daughter took some before pictures for me this morning so I can show off my drastic 12 week change !!!! I hope some others take some before and after pics.

I hope everyone is having as great a day as I am, well I am off to put Joseph down for his nap and then jump on that treadmill to rack up some more points. You girls will have to work reallllllll hard to catch me !!!

Later
  • Ha, Wendy I thought I could feel someone breathing down my neck!!!! Can't wait to see everyones point totals. I think your son might be fine with the camera but a picture from the knees down won't really show us your great progress He is a real cutie!! Love the hair.

Anyway I am off for Ainsley and Makenna need to have their math lesson.
  • on before and after what a good idea. never thought of that. altho i have taken some "before" photos a while ago. anyway tape measure never lies!!! just wish i knew where my tape measure is!!
  • Oh, hitting a rough patch......major munch on right now!!!! Stay strong Monica ride it through, eventually it wll go away . Not fast enough though.

Gotta go chug some water
  • Yay I think this challenge will be just the kick in the pants that I need to get back on track! I did my workout this morning plus I am running after work and my meals have been perfect so far. Water...I did 32 oz at the gym and have had 32 more since then.

~~~> another competitive spirit
  • haha wendy. honestly i moved from a bigger house and there is so much i have not unpacked. boxes everywhere it's a disaster. still haven't found my beware of the dogs sign to put on the gate either

i just spent a miserable morning working on my mother's accounts yech and it is torrential rain outside so i am going back to bed for a rest
  • Are there limits to how many points you can earn? Just curious...like would 2 hours of exercise count for 6 pts? And all exercise (yoga, strength training, cardio) counts for the same? This is such a great idea.
  • hi plumpers!!!
    ride it out monica.....im hitting a rough patch also-pms and a stressful day! bf and afters are greeat!

lizz: no theres no limit so yes that would be 6.