What does this mean - I'm a cow??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was in a store yesterday and this guy and his friend walked by and one of them stamped his foot several times (like a bull?) and his friend said "what, that girl?" I looked around and was the only "girl" around. A little while later I walked by them and he did it again.

Is this some way of calling me a cow? Does anyone know?
  • I think it means they are, uh, "mentally challenged"
  • Maybe you're right Blue Sky, maybe it was some sort of nervous tic?
  • Um, I think it's a way of saying that you make him want to stampede you.

You know what bulls are?
  • Well, I live on a dairy farm and when the bull stomps his feet on the ground and is around a cow, they usually end up doing the "humpty-dumpty." LOL! Maybe he liked you................

emerald dragonfly
  • How romantic

Maybe he had something on his shoe?
  • 4myself - what do you mean, "you know what bulls are?" Maybe I don't I guess?
  • Whatever..
    Whatever...I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously he was single and will stay that while for a long time. Your ticker looks great, so he sure wasn't looking at you! You go girl!
    -CK
  • This reminds me of a time I was walking down the street to my mother-in-law's house (she just lives 2 streets over) and these kids were out playing in their yard. Kids, mind you - maybe 8-10 years old - and one of them "mooed" at me.

I'll never forget that.

And it makes me realize that just these little things, these little "teases", can literally scar a person. Yeah, it's easy to try and blow it off and say what idiots they are. But it still hurts.
  • Quote: I think it means they are, uh, "mentally challenged"
    i second that!

thanks for that! i'm giggling
  • You should have asked!! LOL!! I would love to put someone on the spot for being an a$$! I think back to the times I shied away like a spineless wimp and now I think....God help the next person that makes rude/embarrassing/stupid coment about me. HAHAHA They aren't used to being called on it.
  • Maybe he was counting something....in his own special horselike way because he needed to know what 10 take away 5 was....
  • Quote: Maybe he was counting something....in his own special horselike way because he needed to know what 10 take away 5 was....
    LMAO!!!
  • You chicks are making me laugh til I cry - keep it up!!
  • I aked my 14yr old and she said a boy at school does that to her and he likes her and thinks shes hot. shes not over weight at all but he is.