Amazingly Anxious Annie's!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • hello... how is everyone doing?
  • hi guys sorry i havent been here......
    just been in over my head thats all.
    whats up sweetpea?
  • hey there
    we missed you - i thought the thread had "died" glad there's still interest

i have new meds so hoping will quit nightmares. they do seem to have reduced since i stopped taking celexa so there is hope!!!

how are you doing
  • Blah.
    I have been in over my head as well - and suffering for it. This week I will start my TOM and I will need H-E-L-P with motivation - I am always so tired and down it seems, during my week.

Sweet, Diane - how have you been?
  • ok now i'm p'd off

my post was lost because the 3FC server was busy. have to say it happens far too often. think they need to incr server space. grrr now have to type it all again

I think my nightmares have reduced since I switched from celexa to efexor so I am hopeful for improved sleep but so far my sleep is still erratic an hour or 2 at a time so still mega tired

My recipe for motivation is to just set short amount of time to get stuff done. So I just say I will do something for the next 20 mins. So I just do as much as I can in 20 mins. Having a short amount of time makes it easier to get stuff done. So I just do the dishes or prepare a meal or go for a short walk or whatever. Makes it easier LOL