Im a Newbie!!

• Hey everyone my name is Vanessa and Im 24 years old and new to this website. Im looking for some buddies for support, I started a low fat diet and journaling on the 8th of Janurary. I need to lose over 100 lbs., and my motivation is that I want to have children soon without any problems. My sister being overweight had lots of problems and I just don't want to be like that. So let me know if your inerested in being my buddy!!!

• If you're interested, we can all be your buddies. Just join in on the challenges, weigh-in threads, exercise threads, or food journal threads or whatever... or start one of your own!

My final goal is 120 lbs. lost - so I'm with you for the long haul!
  • . . ... :)
    !!!

If you need anything, I'm here for you. We all are.

• Vanessa!

This is a great forum to find support, and I hope you like it here! Best of luck to you as you work towards your goal!
  • Hey there Vanessa. My name is Channon and I used to be on here all time. I just decided to start back up on it cause there girls are a great support system. I would be more than happy to be your buddy.
  • I'm a Newbie
    Member of WW,lost 10 pounds before Christmas and gained almost all of it back. i can' focus on anything but eating. I need to lose 100 lbs for health reasons. I'm 59 and don't want to carry this weight thru my 60's. Been overweight all my life.

creations
  • Vanessa--ME TOO! I'm 23 and have lost 30 pounds, but I still have over 100 more to go. I want to have kids before I'm 30, and I want to be healthy when I do so. I'm prone to complications and funky health issues, so I know that even though it's possible to have a healthy pregnancy at a high weight, it's not very likely for me Feel free to PM or IM (I use AOL IM) me anytime!
  • Quote: I'm a Newbie
    Member of WW,lost 10 pounds before Christmas and gained almost all of it back. i can' focus on anything but eating. I need to lose 100 lbs for health reasons. I'm 59 and don't want to carry this weight thru my 60's. Been overweight all my life.

creations
    I suggest you check out the 100+ group--a GREAT helpful and supportive group of people! You can check it out here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55
  • You will find so much support on this site and soon see that everyone is your buddy. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Hi! I'm new too. We can learn together!
  • !!