Honest Opinions Please (pictures)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here is my face. One at 225+ and one now at 160. Please be honest.

I've been told that my face is too gaunt by some people that I don't think are too well meaning. I look at myself everyday and think it looks fine. TIA
  • Gaunt? I think you look great! Sometimes it's hard for people who are used to "more of you" to realize that "less of you" doesn't mean you're starving yourself! I'd be curious to know if these are people who have weight issues themselves, who perhaps don't like the comparison so much between you now and them?
  • I would honestly say your face looks skinny, but not gaunt. Hope this helps.
  • I think you look great and I am truly being honest. Are the people who are saying this to you people that you knew before you lost the weight? If so, then I think it's like Chickie said, they are just used to more of you. But you hardly look gaunt in my opinion. You have a nice slim face that suits you well.
  • No, I don't think you look gaunt either, just thinner. But just let me say WOW! Congratulations.

Lynn
  • i see nothing , but jealous people... you look MARVOLOUS!
  • Slender, not gaunt. WAY TO GO!
  • You look very lean, not gaunt at all.
  • I agree with the others, you look great, and Im thinking this is a jealousy issue, dont let their negativity bring you down!! You look beautiful! :-)
  • Nope, I don't think you look gaunt either. But maybe to people who know you, that aren't used to seeing your face that thin, that's what they believe.

And just to add.. I think you'd look fantastic with long hair
  • you went from a round face to your natural face shape which is long and thin plus you cut your hair real short. you face is very thin but i think it looks like it would be naturally thin not like you are anorexic or anything, i think your hair would look good longer too ..... although it so awesome to have short hair like that and look like a pixie, i always wanted to look like that lol
  • I agree with everyone else, you look lean, but not at all gaunt. I think people just haven't got used to the new you. My mom lost 30-40lbs a few years ago and it took me a couple of years to realize that she was not too thin. Once I got used to the new her, I realized that she looked great. I'm actually a bit smaller than her now, but I don't see myself as tiny as she is.
  • The people who insulted you are JEALOUS. You look wonderful & happy!
  • I think you look beautiful in both pictures!
  • Thanks for all the replies and compliments, you girls made my day!! I belieive the two ladies who told me my face was gaunt are a little jealous. They are both chunky and for once I'm smaller than they are.

Thanks again.

I think you girls inspired me to grow my hair out. I had been contemplating that for a while now.