Choices......

• I read Sandi's thread ~ a million little pieces ~ I hope to try to think this way more often now.

Last night at work I was offered a bacon cheese burger. I thought back to earlier in the afternoon when I had invested time and energy and sweat on the eliptical. I chose not to have that cheese burger ~ didn't want to waste that effort I had made. Yippee

Share your choices......
  • Ahhh, last night at my father-in-law's birthday dinner I had a small serving of scalloped potatos and I didn't go back for seconds.
    Jen
    long time lurker, I will post more
  • Last night I went to a dinner party with my husband. All of the food offered was really high in fat and calories, except for one. I was good last night. I chose the healthy dish.
  • to all of you for your healthy choices!
  • When you are exercising on a frquent basis (I am not yet), you always think about that time you spent sweating and givin it your all...you don't want to trade that with cheesecake or a cheeseburger. It's just not worth it.

I am joining the gym this weekend.
  • Great job you guys on turning down the goodies!!! That usually works for me too....the thought of wasting your valuable exercise time by scarfing down yummies...that's why I've been trying to exercise right away in the morning...that way....I've got my exercise done for the day and it's a lot easier to turn away from food. Again...great job everyone...
    luv,
    Olivia
  • Hello ladies I am just trying to find some people I can support and who can support me in the struggle to be thinner. I look forward to your post. Have a good evening!
  • Welcome justfoxy ~ glad you have joined us. It is a wonderful place for support ~ the people here are wonderful.
  • I had husband bring back a pint of ice cream from the store earlier this evening. I ate about 1/4 cup of it and put it away. Then I started my weights routine. And I don't think I'll be wanting any more ice cream.
  • That's a good way to look at things. I'm usually more of the mindset, "Oh, it's okay to splurge...since I worked out earlier, I can eat more calories since I burned more!" It's really quite counter-productive
  • Justfoxy! This is a fabulous place for suport. Post often so we can get to know you!