Trivia reminder

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just letting y'all know the trivia challenge is still ongoing. They've changed it up a bit and now it automatically changes the types of questions daily.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=37093
  • well.. after that I feel extra stupid today.. I thought those were tough questions. Who are Cindy and Ronald???
  • Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow - I only got 6 out of 10 today. In my defense, I answered the questions while two kids were in a screaming match and the other was whining for a cookie.
  • LOL Dana at the top where it shows the question it gives you the topic. I had answered several questions before I realized that is where you found it at. Cindy and Ronald are from Can't Buy Me Love--a good move IMHO.
  • wow. I should play the lottery today. I got 9 right, but only actually knew the answers to 2 of them... which is kind of depressing. I need to go read a book or something

cheers!
    paula
  • Quote: Who are Cindy and Ronald???
    I had no idea either. I never noticed the topic was shown for each question.

Thanks for the fun, Dawnyal.
  • I'm naughty not done the quiz in ages!!! I will try and do it more often!!!
  • My dog is in first place!
  • That was cool although I didn't realize there was a timer so I took forever because I was the the quiz and other stuff at the same time. I'll check back for it tomorrow.
  • I tried it. I got 8/10. It was fun.
  • am I really that stupid? today I got 4 right!!!
  • Well, I got 9 right today but the timer always screws up my score. What can I say? I am easily distracted!

Oh, and way to go DishyFishy! 10/10 in 99 seconds!
  • Hope its ok but I had a go too. Did ok except on the American sports questions...I live in the UK so I just guessed! Not that I'd be much better on UK sports either!
  • Quote: Oh, and way to go DishyFishy! 10/10 in 99 seconds!
    I have to confess some of my answers were pure guesses. I know very little about films, and even less about the location of US colleges!
  • Heidi had to guess two, but cinched the last one about the Canadian city which boasts the hockey team Maple Leafs! Go Leafs Go!!