Hi I'm the new kid in town!

• Hey Guys and Girls...
    My name is Kristy and I am a 22 year old single mother of a 2 year old. I have finally come to the conclusion that the weight is not just going to fall off and I have to get off my butt and do something because I am out of control.
    I used to always be a skinny person until I got pregnant with my daughter.. I gained the normal 30 pounds and 5 days after she was born I lost all but 5 pounds of it. I don't know what happened but in the two years since her birth I have ballooned to 180 pounds 10 pounds over my highest pregnancy weight. I feel gross, I have a boyfriend who I barely want to get in bed with cuz I am so insecure about my body... He loves me anyway and is totally supportive.. but hopefully we will be getting married within the next year or so and I REFUSE to be a fat bride.
    I joined a gym today and will start going tonight after I get off work and I am starting on anew eating plan... I figure it is just one of the many New Year Revolutions I have for 2006. I want to be a hot mama...
    I want to feel young and cute again....

I am so excited about this forum and getting support from people who feel the same way i do..

Thanks for your support in advance!
  • Welcome Kristy!
  • Welcome! You can do it!
  • Welcome Kristy
  • Welcome, glad you're here!
  • Welcome! Feel free to join the Jan. Challenge.
  • Welcome to 3FC!!! I am kinda new as well...anytime I need motivation I come here...I also like the "success stories"...Some of these amazing women have gone from 300+ to 130...if they can do it, I have no excuse! I have no doubt you'll get the body you want for your future wedding...and I bet your daughter will love going on stroller walks!
  • Welcome!!! You can do it and we are all here to support you...
  • welcome
  • Welcome to 3FC!
  • Welcome!!!
  • Welcome! We are here to support you!