Calorie counts

• Quick questions. What is the quickest way to find the nutrition data base? I could only find a link in the "calorie counting" forum. Help? Thx
  • Hi Sherri--I've wondered before why there wasn't a link from within the food tab. However, I just navigated via the calorie counters note to it, then bookmarked it in my browser (go to the database, then click on "Favorites" and name it whatever you want--that works for IE).
  • Are you looking to find something that has calorie values for foods?

I track all my calories on www.fitday.com.... Great website and its free!
  • I use fitday as well, the program though I think fitday is awesome for counting the calories. There's some other websites but I don't know any.
  • Sherri - soon the 3FC nutritional database will be available from the main menu. But for now, I'd just bookmark it. For those of you who aren't familiar, http://www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/
  • Thanks alot! I have tried fitday, but find it hard to find what I've eaten. Takes me a long time. At least on the free site.
  • Wip, I use dietpower 4.0, someone here at 3fc turned me on to it. you get 15 days free, if you decide to buy it, you can PM me for a $5 discount since I already use it. I find it EXTREMELY informative and wonderfully helpful