Losing for April Fools! New Challenge!

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • Hello everyone, Having just finished with my Christmas Goal Challenge and exceeding it I am starting a new one. This is for anyone who wants a challenge, Starting now or January 1st whichever works best for you.

I am pledging to lose 26.6 pounds which will bring me to the 200's which I have certainly not seen for some many years now. That gives me 94 days in which to succeed at this goal at about 2 pounds per week which is very manageable for me.

Our Christmas goal group lost over 150 pounds I would love to beat that amount this challenge.

I hope to see a lot of people join me in this new challenge!

• Holy cow. Do I need to work on my attitude! I was thinking about joining by matching your goal of 26lbs to lose. Then I thought "big deal, what's that going to be I'm still going to weigh 195lbs and I'll still have a lot to lose" Well, I guess I need to adjust my 'tude and realize that I didn't get fat overnight, so I'm certainly not going to get skinny overnight. Sheri, I'm going to joing your challenge! Do you have any other challenge goals, or is this just to lose the weight? I'm starting NOW by the way!
  • I'm in. The junk food is outta the house. LETS DO THIS!
  • I'll join you in the challenge.
  • I'm in. My birthday is not long after April Fools and I would love to be able to say I am thinner at 27 than I was at 26. Since my scale only measures in half pound increments, my goal will be to lose 26.5 pounds or I'll be even bolder. I'll go for 27 pounds since it'll be my 27th birthday coming up.

We can do this!!!
  • I am in!
    (although i have only 6 to get rid of!)

My biggest goal will be sticking with the fitness!
    by april fools, i will be able to :-

run 7km! in under 1 hour
    10 full pushups (not knee ones)

And maintain my weight within 160 - 175 pounds.!!!!!!!!!

Here goes!
  • I am a newbie, but I am joining the challenge. April 1st is my bday (I will be 37), it would be a great gift to myself to be thinner. My goal is 30 lbs.
  • Count me in.....I'm shooting for the 100's by the 1st of April and am starting now....

Do you do weekly challenges or is this the only challenge? How about weigh ins? Give me the low down and lets get started on kicking the weight demons out of our lives!

Congrats on being so close to your goal icedragon!! 6 more pounds ought to be a breeze for you!! *Cheers for your success*
  • Count me in too! Want to really lose 20 lbs by April at least. ... last two days ive been on a binge fest from over stress... i could really use the support here ... we can do this ladies!!
  • I am soooooo in!!!
    I have a bar mitzvah on the 1st of April!!! Wouldn't it be great to buy a new slinky dress (well, not too slinky, I have a long way to go.

I will go for 30 lbs. 190 (now) - 30 lbs by party time = 160!!!!!
    That will leave me with only 20 lbs left!
  • This challenge fits right in with my original goal date of March 31st - so count me in too!

I'm going for the remaining 32 lbs on my current mini goal ... so let the losing begin!!

GL girls ... we can do it!
  • Im in, this will be my first challange and I am excited!!!!!
  • Quote: Im in, this will be my first challange and I am excited!!!!!

Welcome to the site!! This is the perfect place to begin
  • Hi
    Count me in. I don't know what my goal is, yet. I am starting my diet after the first of the year. I'll post my starting weight and goal on Jan 1.

I have to say that just reading the forum is getting me motivated, so I feel good.
  • Count me in

I am going to challenge myself to lose 20 lbs by April fools...I'm with Morgan and would like to know more about having weekly goals, weigh-in's, etc...

I know with the group we got started already today that we all are going to do great on this challenge...