Question about LAWL??

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • did you get the plan info (foods and portions, etc) at you consult? or do you already have a copy handy....you will need that info for after take-off
  • No, I didn't get it at my consult - just a little too pricey for me right now - I have a great support group here at work - that do WW - so I will just follow the LAWL plan and keep weighing in with them every weds. I'm getting a copy of the plan from a friend - so I should have it in two days after take-off. I've picked up alot from the boards and my consult so I think I can at least start after take off - I'm pretty sure I would follow Gold with PPFFFVVVFaD - Does that sound right? Hopefully I will have my books by saturday though....

Heather
  • Heather,
    The Gold plan also has 2 starches and 2 LA Lites...
  • Thanks emmysmom -

I knew I was forgetting something when typing those....
  • Hello, Just wanted to pop in and say that I am doing the plan without lites and have lost a good amount of weight. I also get the gaurantee and rebate!But I did make them put it in writing. Like has been said before if you figure out the cost of the bars and then the amount of rebate you are getting your rebate back anyway in the price you save from not buying bars!!

Good Luck
    Beanie
  • Ms. beanie - You have done an awesome job!! Kudos to you!!

43 lbs is absolutely wonderful!