What's Ur Problem Area?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What's the problem area that just drives you

My thighs are outrageous!
  • My upper abdomen and upper arms. I have very fat upper arms in comparison with the rest of my body and I have never worn a tank top in public.
  • My upper arms. It is genetic - no matter how much weight I lose I will never have skinny arms. You know how they say women can't bulk up by lifting weights? Well, my arms do and it drives me crazy (my calves are the same way but they don't bug me as much). But, if I'm going to have big arms no matter what I'd rather them be muscular than flabby.
  • It's my hands, I can't seem to stop them from putting food in my mouth. Other than that, it's gotta be my thighs, ugh I hate them!
  • I don't like my thighs either. Urgh! Cellulite, fat, just horrible. never mind. I can't believe I have lost 10 inches on each thigh since January '05 and they hardly look any different!!!

I used to hate my upper arms, but they have really toned with the exercise and I like them now! My stomach is another thing that I loathe, ah the wonders of magic pants!
  • I guess it depends...When I'm in my underwear and looking in the mirror it's usually my tummy, butt, and thighs. But when I look back on pictures, I notice how huge my arms are first.
  • I can't believe I'm going to post this.

I have the belly flap! It's disgusting! My face of course is huge, I have multiple chins, my butt needs it's own zip code, my thighs are kissing cousins, but I have awesome calves!
  • My left thigh is bigger than my right thigh, drives me crazy
  • My thighs! I can't stand to look at them - they are like cottage cheese

They are thinner though and I can feel some muscle from my workouts underneath the flab. I'm hoping they'll firm up a bit when I lose some more weight.

I'm not thrilled with my lower legs either. They are covered with spider veins (telangicstasia) from my poor circulation. It looks like I have excema or psoriasis. I've spent tons of money having saline injections to remove them but they came back worse than ever I never wear shorts or skirts because they look so bad.

I love my stomach though - it's getting flatter and I don't have any wrinkles or stretch marks on it.
  • My body image! When I go about my daily life, I forget about what I look like. When I look in the mirror, I can't believe how fat I have become. I remind myself of the "michelin man" with all of the rolls. Maybe I should just stop looking in the mirror! Hopefully by the time the better weather comes, I will have reduced some of those rolls ...or better yet, broken the mirror.
  • My problem area is my stomach area. After having my son, I got a lots strech marks, and my stomach is saggy than it was before I had my son.
  • The baggy belly! My legs are pretty lean but it drives me nuts when I can feel that my trousers are too big in the rear end but I can't go a size lower because my waist just won't let me! Don't like my upper arms either, but they are getting better with the weight lifting! I would love to wear sleeveless tops!

Ann
  • You know - I have always had a belly - a lower belly. Even when I had lost 45 lbs before having ds - I still had a little belly - and I was okay with that. BUT! I know have this rather disgusting roll right above said belly - I guess it is my upper abdomen - it is unsightly. It is not pinch an inch - it is grab a slab...

But hear this upper abdomen: YOu are history - your days are numbered my friend! By June you will be no more - and you are SO not coming back!
  • Oh Gosh, where to start? My huge butt and hips, and my stretched out belly are the worst. But to be brutally honest, isn't too much looking very good these days :P