Valentine Vixen Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 16
Go to
  • Stacie I forgot that you grew taller!!

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
    Lunch~ cheeseburger soup
    Supper~ chicken breast w/dijon sauce and a veggie..or maybe a ceasar salad...oh, or maybe chicken ceasar salad it will be chicken something!!

Snacks....boiled eggs
  • the communion story cracked me up! I know I'd be stressing about it too. It'd be so hard to 'sneak' the bread and juice into something else. Maybe toss it into one of the kids' mouths really quick

my meals are getting pretty bland...we're trying to save for the down payment on my dd's braces so the grocery bill was cut 1/4 of what it usually is. I got a mondo thing of eggs and cheese and meat and am having to be creative with it LOL

breakfast: omlette
    lunch: egg salad
    supper: shake
  • I can understand what you mean about the communion/Lord's Supper, but I look at it as you aren't eating a lot of it or drinking a lot of it and it is something that is religous. That's how I look at it and we do communion 2x a month at church. Heck, I don't even count that. Have a great day.
  • I really need to start posting my goals again!!
    for tuesday:

Go to the gym and only veggies for snacks!
    drink 96 oz of water as well
  • Not going to post my exercise in here since I already post it in the exercise thread.

Jan. 7
    Breakfast: 4 Pork Sausages w/diced Red Pepper
    Lunch: Salad w/Ranch Dressing
    Supper: My Chicken Roll-ups

Snack(s): --

Coffee: 4 cups
    Water: 148 ozs

Jan. 8
    Breakfast: Roast Beef, Prosciutto Ham & Provolone Cheese (rolled up like crepes & heated in microwave till cheese is melted )
    Lunch: HB Egg w/4 Pork Sausages
    Supper: Salad w/Mayo

Snack(s): Sunflower Seeds

Coffee: 4 cups
    Water: 98 ozs

Jan. 9
    Breakfast: HB Eggs w/4 slices Back Bacon
    Supper: My Mexican Mix w/Lettuce, Tom's, Shredded Cheese & Sour Cream

Snack(s): HB Egg & 2 ozs Roasted Chicken, Whipped Topping (1 Tbsp that I savored as long as possible )

Coffee: 2 cups
    Water: 150 ozs

Had a very late breakie (around 11:30 & an early supper 4ish - so no lunch).
  • Hi!
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to post my daily menu which wasnt much....I havent had much of an appetite and when i do sit down to eat I can't eat too much....wonder why? I think today I got a total of 9-10 carbs,now I know that isn't good AT ALL! *sigh*whats a girl to do! Plus my hubby challenged me to a weight loss bet to see who can lose the most by V-Day. LOL! Winner gets to pick prize...and naturally I chose Queen for a Day He hasn't decided what his reward will be if he is the winner.....So anyway here it is:

B: 2 egg omelet w/cheese and bacon
    L: nothing
    D: shredded pork with salsa and cheese
    Snack: shake

Thats all folks!
  • B:don't know yet
    Lrobably a salad w/some tuna, cheese and ranch dressing, maybe a FEW croutons for crunch
    S:Gr. Beef, brocolli, and maybe a salad w/cheese, black olives and ranch drsg w/a DAB of french drsg.
    Water:at least 64ozs.
    Exercise:Body Flex(already done) and 20 reverse stomach crunches
  • I lost my first FIVE pounds!!!
    I just had to post so I could use a new Avatar and stick a dancing banana in my signature.

I lost my first five pounds - woohoo!!
  • Yahhhhhhh Morgaine !! WTG!! <----more dancing bananas for you!

Did very good yesterday....it was the first time since before christmas that I didnt fight with you know who Yahhhhh me

Today's plan

Breaky~ Protein/fibre shake
    Snack~ broccoli quiche
    Lunch~ cheeseburger soup
    Supper~ chicken ceasar salad...with real bacon
  • 1st Week weigh in!
    Hi everyone! I wanted to write and check in. I have been soooo good...giggles. I have now started to incorporate veggies. I cut up and separated everything I would need for my salads during the week on Sunday evening, so I wouldn't starve during the day. So, each day I'm having a mixed romaine lettuce salad with cucumbers, hard boiled egg and some sort of lean meat, and all I have to do is grab the right baggie. I've been using the 0 Carb Ranch Dressing. And, I've enjoyed it!!! I haven't been as active as I had hoped I'd be, but the little I've gotten in is better than none. Last week, I didn't have a moment to breathe. This week will be a little calmer, so it'll be an even better week. My normal daily diet has been pretty much this:
    B: 2 egg omelette w/a little green pepper & a little cheese. Sometimes egg beaters (wanted to try them & they're quicker on work mornings.)
    Other days, I am drinking an Atkins Shake...all depends on the time.
    L: Salad w/veggies, meat and dressing
    D: Omelette (if not one for breakfast) or chicken w/spices cooked in Pam &
    butter on the stove. Or a hamburger patty w/mustard.
    I don't eat low carb desserts because I haven't craved anything yet and that's usually when my diet breaks down a little, so I'm holding off until the vary last second.
    Thank you for the advice on the cramping. I have started taking the vitamins you suggested and the cramping has gotten much better now. I have given up on the Weight Tracker, but enjoy looking at everyone elses! I just love seeing your successes! Such motivation.
    And lastly, my one week weigh-in is that I've lost 7 pounds. . I'm happy with that and with adding in the exercise, I am hoping to lose 5 this week. And, everyone around me is starting to see that I'm serious and being more supportive. I do have one question, which is a little embarrassing. I have not gone to the bathroom (#2) since before I started my diet. I'm not in any pain at all, but it seems kind of strange. I've taken those phyllium husk fibers almost every day. So, I will guess it's okay.
    Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for being here for me! Bye.
  • Weight Tracker
    I FINALLY figured it out! Thank you for your help.
  • Yesterday wasn't as planned, but I did the best given the situation. Today will be better.

B:
    L:Salad w/tuna, cheese and ranch drsg, a few crushed wheat thins for the 'crunch'
    S:Something chicken w/broccoli
    Water:At least 64ozs.
    Exercise:My reg. exercise free day, but may do some bike riding later on before bed tonight
  • lota~ congrats on the 7lbs!! great job!! Are you drinking your water? psyllium husk without water wont do much good. Just think when you finally do go.....it could be an extra lb or 2

Ive been suffering with a very very long hot flash the last 2 days!!! From what Ive been reading, its common when you weight train I dont need any help with heat in my body :P

Yesterday was good...had a really little supper cuz that cheeseburger soup filled me up for too long.

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
    Snack~ broccolli quiche
    Lunch~ cheese burger soup
    Supper~ bbq'd chicken thighs and a veggie
  • Happy Wednesday!
    Hi everyone Today is going great! i felt really good at Curves this morn and I was sweating! So that was a good indication that I was working hard. I weighed myself this morning at it says 159.2!! YAYAYY!! Finally in the 50s! Things are really starting to look up for me!

Here's todays menu:
    B: 2 scrambled eggs with 3 sausage links, cup of coffee with 3 splendas and
    3 T 1/2 n1/2
    L: Ham rolls w/cheese and celery sticks
    D: spaghetti squash with my homeade sauce
    Snack: shake

Hope you all have a spectacular day! ~Becca
  • Ok, I have two questions for whoever can answer them...

1: Can I have the recipe for cheeseburger soup, it sounds soo good!

2: how in the world do I cook spagetti squash?