Valentine Vixen Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 16
Go to
  • I'm joining!! Better late then never.

My goals are few and simple

1: I'd like to be down 16lbs. 266 to 250
    2: Be at the gym regularly 4 times a week at least
    3: Drink at least a gallon a day

That's it. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • Hi Randi
    welcome to the group...my name's becky and i just recently joined as well. Trying to make changes in 2006! Hope your weekend has you sticking to your goals!!!!
  • Weight Tracker ????
    Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing well over the weekend. My diet has gone very smoothly so far. My week one weigh in is tomorrow morning. But, I am so frustrated with figuring out the weight tracher...I want to put a Valentine one along with my long term one. Help!!!!
    Thank you and keep up the good work everyone!

Laura
  • Hello
    Hello everyone
    B: I slept till almost 11 so no breakfast...I know...I'm so bad!
    L: Eggs and sausage
    Snack: EAS Shake
    D: Chicken and cauliflower "rice"
    Snack: Protien shake

Did lots of excercises today....I went to my hubby's work and lifted weights...it is soooo hard.....but I did it I ran for 5 minutes but after I felt like my throat was torn up! It hurt very bad, I thought it was bleeding cause it hurt so bad. But I feel ok now. I weighed myself at his work(school gym) and it says 161! Wahooooo!!!!!!
  • Im still here

Welcome to all the new challengers!!!

and......Congrats to all who lost lbs!!

Today's plan

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
    Lunch~ cheeseburger soup
    Supper~ chicken breast and veggies

Snacks if needed~ boiled eggs w/butter and/or slimjim and/or broccoli quiche
  • Quote: I am so frustrated with figuring out the weight tracher...I want to put a Valentine one along with my long term one. Help!!!!
    Hi Littlelota, you're using the code for EZ boards, you need to copy & paste the code for 3FC (it's the very 1st one).

Welcome Randi

Wooohooo Becca WTG.

Looks good Robin! You better still be here!!!!!!

My WI day today & am happy to say I am down 4 lbs since last Sunday!! Yipeeeeeee
  • 4lbs Did you bend over to look closer at the numbers just to make sure?? I do that all the time....thinking, my eyes arent focused yet....that cant be right. But it is!!!! WTG Stacie!! Keep this up and you're going to have to adjust your goal! Nice eh?!*insert maple leaf*
  • Hi guys, I'm still in the challenge and staying OP. My cousin, who was burnt badly, died yesterday and my aunt (his mom) has been in the hospital for a week so I've just been running in and haven't been paying attention to the challenge. I'm very much still in though!

b: omlette
    l: egg salad
    s: shake

It's hard getting exercise in because with my mom staying at the hospital I've had no babysitter...that's alright though, I'm going to try not to freak about it.
  • Lacey Im sorry to hear about your cousin. Thoughts and prayers for your family
  • Lacey ((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family. xoxo
  • Lacey - I'm very sorry to hear about your cousin. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your entire family!
  • Quote: 4lbs Did you bend over to look closer at the numbers just to make sure?? I do that all the time....thinking, my eyes arent focused yet....that cant be right. But it is!!!! WTG Stacie!! Keep this up and you're going to have to adjust your goal! Nice eh?!*insert maple leaf*
    LOL Robin....haven't had to do that since I got a digital scale with a BIG readout . As you may recall, I was getting too tall to see the numbers on my old dial face scale . I did however, move the scale 4x to make sure I got the same number each time LOL. I actually got 172 once, but 173 3x's was the winner. We'll see about the goal if I get there before V. Dday . Have a good night eh! (and a beer ~ iinnn a tree) .
  • Happy Sunday Vixens!
    Hey all you losers...weight, that is hehe! I had a little dilemma this morn at church....we were having the Lord's supper and all I could think about was how many carbs the bread & grape juice had. It wasn't as bas as I thought but I probably am out of ketosis, now. I also had MORE than 20 carbs today*sheesh* well.... here is my menu:

B: The Lord's Supper
    L:Chicken salad
    Snack: shake
    D:taco salad
    Snack: 2 T cool whip...(it was either that or give in to pistacio pudding pie!)

And thats all...I didnt work out today but whoa boy I am sore from yesterday!! See ya tomorrow~Becca
  • Did good yesterday and today. I stayed w/in my points for weight watchers, drank all of my H2O (crystal light to go packets REALLY help!!!), ate all of my veggies and I exercised yesterday (rested today).

Valentines goal:

Started June 1 '05

1 jiggy for every 5lbs. lost!
  • Lacey, sorry about your families lost. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Breakfast:don't know
    Lunch:Salad
    Supper:don't know
    Water:at least 64ozs.
    Exercise:Body Flex (already done) workout, bike 1.5 miles at least tonight, 20 reverse stomach crunches

Have a great & OP day!!