Weekly Weigh-In: December 19-25th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone! I'm so excited to say that I lost 3lbs this week!!! For a total of 51lbs this year!

This thread rolls into Christmas and Hanukkah, so Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Great job, Beth! Getting to 50 pounds lost in time for the holidays!

I'm similar. I lost 2 pounds this week for a total of 52 pounds lost!
  • New here
    Hi...I found this website last week and have been lurking since then. I thought that I might as well make this my first post. I just started my diet last Monday. As of this morning, I have lost 7 lbs. I know that a lot of it is water but thats okay.

This looks like a great website.
  • Good job on the losses! I WI tomorrow....

to you, buttercup160! Fantastic start! You're right, this is a great place. Why not post a separate intro in its own thread so everyone can get to know you?
  • I lost 1 lb this week, but I'm pleased as I had a few diners out, trying hard to control what hits these lips.....I just shy of 50lbs at 46lbs oh well I still have 12 days until the new year...hopefully I'll be ringing it in at 260lbs it's been 10 years since I weighed that much(little) ....
  • Just got back from my weigh in - I lost 2.2 pounds this week. That makes 3 weeks in a row and 11 pounds down in the last 3 weeks. I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel... now I just hope it is not an oncoming train.

Summary Information

Timespan 598 Days
    Beginning Weight 562.3 lbs.
    Target Weight 225 lbs.
    Current Weight 294.4 lbs.
    Weight Left to Lose 69.4 lbs.
    WEIGHT LOST 267.9 lbs.

I wish you all the very best.
  • Great going everyone. I really am hoping to make my original goal this week. I'm going to weigh on Thursday and take that weight if I make it. It's my last day at work for 2 months and I want to be able to tell everyone I made it. If I don't make it by Thursday I will check again on my normal day Friday for the final judgement of the week. I've got my fingers crossed that this is the week. I know if it's not it will still be soon so no biggie. I just really wanted to be there before the end of the year.
  • I am wieghing in a day early because I am going on a 2 week holiday trip today. I don't think I will be able to weigh in, in those 2 weeks either. I am down 2 pounds this week and am closing in on a total weight loss of 30 pounds.
  • I stayed the same.. and that's okay. One day soon I'll kick my butt. Maybe in the new year?
  • Great Job on the losses everyone!

I am down 2.4 this week!

Howie - when's the surgery scheduled for?
  • Great job, everybody! Howie, I'm especially excited for you!!! For me, the scale reads the same as last week -- but I know I've got some TOM-related water weight happening (since I'm no longer in menopause!) -- and I've been quite responsible, so I'm not too worried about it. I can only assume I'll see some movement in a few days.
  • Surgery is Jan 9th. Thursday is my last day at work though. I had the doctor take me off a couple weeks early because I'm having some pain and frankly I just want a couple weeks to relax before I go under the knife.
  • down .8 this week. i did terrible and had a horrible week. i'm hoping for something better next week but i'll take whatever comes along.
  • Quote: Surgery is Jan 9th. Thursday is my last day at work though. I had the doctor take me off a couple weeks early because I'm having some pain and frankly I just want a couple weeks to relax before I go under the knife.
    Hey there Howie

If you don't mind my asking - what kind of surgery are you having to have done?
  • Lost another 4 lbs. This is cool! The first few weeks there wasn't much change but now I am taking off!

2 more lbs to go for my new years goal!