I have some nsv's to share...

• I have dimples again!!!

I saw two pics of myself this weekend and I didn't cringe! I actually thought wow thats was pretty cute!

Compliments like crazy at the inlaws house...

and last but not least a coworker came up to me quietly and put her arm around me and said Liz I am so proud of you! How much weight have you lost? I said oh about 30 lbs. She said when you walked out of the room earlier everyone made comments like wow she is losing weight or looks good...
    and well it just makes you feel good.

Here are my pics... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...89#post1047189
  • Looking good. I try to take some progress photos under identical conditions to monitor my weightloss. It really helps me appreciate the difference 10 or so pounds make.
  • Great job Liz!!!! It is nice when people notice!
  • Wow.. I bet you were on cloud nine!!! That is so awesome I'm trying to look at the pics but they don't want to load for me I dunno why!!
  • Isn't it a great feeling to actually like how you look? You have every right to - you look great. And the compliments! I am glad to hear that you enjoy them because more are sure to come. Really, you are doing great. Keep up the good work!
  • I definitely see the difference. You look awesome.
  • Ooh... you look smashing, Liz! And what a great boost to get some positive acknowledgement of your effort.

• Thank you everyone. I can't believe it made a difference so much in my face- enough of a difference that I can see it too.

Thanks for feeding my ego more!
  • LOL Liz you are funny. Glad we could help though. It really does make a difference sometimes to have so many people notice a difference.