A Few Good Friends~#8

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • thanks....
    dont i know it! im on rx stimulants and it still happens! last week i was 'trotting' and this week im backed up.
    ill be here not goin nowhere...
  • thanks....
    dont i know it! im on rx stimulants and it still happens! last week i was 'trotting' and this week im backed up.
    ill be here not goin nowhere...
  • ok plan change: its 3 pm and im takin a swim and then a massage but ill be back later on tonight k? happy shoppin i hope! ttyl
  • hi wendy!!!!!
    im ready to cry i feel like i dont matter to anyone right now. my massage lady never showed up and i really really needed it
  • Hi Diane!! Just so you know,you matter to me. I am sorry you didn't get your massage tonight,I know you did need it.Maybe you can get it tomorrow?! Did you find the cheese? lol I am always misplacing things like that!!! So what's for dinner?? I had pasta without the meat in the sauce,pretty good but not enough garlic(mom made it!)I am still hungry though! I'll be back before bed time,so hope this evening goes better for you.....
    Wendy
  • (((((( ))))))) wendy thanks!
    yea im pretty upset. and no i didnt find the cheese.... i had to cut 1/2 cheese bstick in half and melt that on my wheat pasta. Do you eat white pasta? maybe thats why your hungry....i had a big plate of dececco wheat which has bt 7-14 g fiber(im guessing 1 plate is bout 2 cups) for sauce i mix crushed tomatoes w a jar of ragu light no sugar added. i also had a big salad

i cant do mass again til next tue bc she comes to me n thats the only time this house is quiet.....hehe she better call tomm or ill get a new lady bc ive hjad probs in the past w massage ppl and im not puttin up w it. i even wrote it dn for her that she was supposed to be here tonight
  • I usually have whole wheat,but my mom and dad perfer white,so who am I to complain!!
    It's real hard to find a good massage therapist here,so I don't know how easy it will be for you,hope it all goes well though.
    I'll be back again...
    by the way,the e-mail thing didn't work,better check it out.
    Wendy
  • G'night Diane.I am going to have that e-mail problem checked out tomorrow.Have to call my internet provider. Have a good sleep,and talk to you in the morning!
    Wendy
  • hi wendy!!!!!
    im runnin late so just quick note to say hi but ill bbl!
    my ww lady buys white 4 her family and wheat 4 her......
  • Good morning.........afternoon!!! Well,time for lunch!!! Have fun today!
    Wendy
  • hi wendy!!!! whatya have for lunch? i had chicken salad and grapes.
    fun at the chiro? nah! but it did go really really well. i got my massage machine but i cant have til sun
  • Would you believe that I had 2 pieces of toast with cheese whiz and a cup of tea for lunch,actually,that's all I have had all day! I'm hungry,but no time right now,have to go get my dads car from the shop them return the rental. Catch ya later!
    Wendy
  • omg wendy! you best eat something soon! lol
    cheese wiz?! rofl!!! allow me to introduce the words non fat shredded cheddar....
  • Hi Diane!! Dinner is steak,potatoes(not much) and fresh veggies!!! I would love to pig out but alas,I still have to watch what I am eating That's ok!!,I'm used to it!! What about you??What's for dinner??
    Ciao,
    Wendy
  • youre so funny....
    but i do know what you mean! just keep telliing yourself sunday is coming and you can eat then....

im having steak too w brocolli n chesse(ff) and salad i always eat salad.
    mom blew 15 bucks on grapes the other day i thought she was gonna croak!

goin swimmin tonight but ill stop by bf bed k?