Lost another 2.6 lbs!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone, I am so excited, i lost another 2.6 lbs. My weigh in was today and i felt great. I have lost a total of 23 lbs so i have 98 lbs to go. What is even more exciting is i am in the double digits now with weight loss instead of triple LOL. Oh i am so excited!!!!!
  • Way to go Elie! You are steaming right along. Keep up the good work!
  • Woo hoo, Elie!!! Great job!!! What a great feeling!!!

Nice avatar!
  • You go girl!

~Dee
  • Way to go.
  • Great Job!
    That is great. I have lose 22 pounds and I have about 98 to go. I started at 238 and my goal weight is 120. If I don't make it to 120, any weight loss will be great.

Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to me as I seem to have hit a plateau lately.

Betty
  • Woohoo Elie! I'm teetering on that cusp (I had 114 to lose and I've lost 13) and I'm so excited to get there! You must be thrilled. Good job.
  • WTG Elie That is great. You are doing awesome.
  • Good for you, girl!
  • Elie!! That is so awesome!!! It's great to be in a double digit to lose huh? You're doing an excellent job!!!
  • Congratulations on your weigh loss. Keep up the good work.
  • That is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
  • You're doing a smashing job, Elie! Good show!
  • Hi guys,

Thanks, i am so excited about the weight loss but that's the only thing going good right now. I wish i could say the same for my marriage. Its in shambles but oh well, i am focusing more on myself and my 12 month old right now, my husband is on the sidelines. We got a car loan together and i saved his butt as they wouldn't give him the car loan, so the put it in both our names and then they put my name first. Well my husband wants to pay it off which is fine but i am not to sure about consolidating the car loan with his mother's house loan, which would mean we really are stuck here. He said "if you don't do it i can do it without your permission as i am the co-signer". Great that's his attitude, to not respect my wishes, well i no longer care for this marriage. I am finished. I tried to talk to him and he said all i was doing was pushing his buttons, i said pushing his buttons is when i get mean and nasty i was there crying trying to tell him what i can't stand about him so he can change it. Oh well, that ended that, i even was so upset that i put my cell phone in an area where it fell into the dam toilet LOL i hope it still works now, so far it seems to be okay but who knows after that little drowning lol

so that's the scoop but through all this i am doing wonderful and i do have my cheats though. after my weigh in i had Burger king LOL but i felt awful after as i felt i had lead in my stomach. I have been doing this for four weeks now at least having two meals that are cheats and the rest jenny craig and i have been in a constant weight loss pattern

at least i know i am doing something right somewhere
  • Sure hope thing get better for you Elie. Marriage is a hard relationship with a lot of choices that take a lot of work. Hope you both can work things out.