Things are looking better, everywhere.

• Yesterday I cried, kicked and screamed. I even had to put the baby down a few times to calm myself. Last night I was at the end of my rope and then the news came. The fridge will be here Thursday!! That is TOMORROW people!!! I can't freaking believe it.
    I also found the ULTIMATE program to lose weight (and keep it off!) The focus is on protien *of course* and low carb for my PCOS. The program plans ALL your meals and snacks (with the calorie count of your choice 1200-2000). It gives you the recipes and EXACT shopping list. It plans your exercise routine with directions on the exercises and best of all its FREE. It's a program offered through my drs office. I could jump 3 feet high from my excitement.
    More good news, I'm back on panic meds. Well, i will be tomorrow.

So, today is a good day.

Now I just need to be able to convince someone to loan me the money to buy the food LOL.

Porter loves the dancing carrot, so I had to add some.
  • Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better
  • Good for you!
  • What a tremendous opportunity you've had to appreciate things we all take for granted--like having a REFRIGERATOR!!!

I'm really glad that you found that plan! Good for you! Hang in there, girl, it will get easier--gosh, you're facing such uproar, it can hardly HELP but get easier!

Jay
  • Quote:
    I also found the ULTIMATE program to lose weight (and keep it off!) The focus is on protien *of course* and low carb for my PCOS. The program plans ALL your meals and snacks (with the calorie count of your choice 1200-2000). It gives you the recipes and EXACT shopping list. It plans your exercise routine with directions on the exercises and best of all its FREE. It's a program offered through my drs office. I could jump 3 feet high from my excitement.
    That sounds like the program of my dreams...and I can't believe nobody has asked ths yet, so here goes..... Is it something your dr. office actually does for you, or a computer planning type program we can purchase? Can you tell the name of it and is it something that I could suggest to my Dr. office.... as they are quite pro-active with patients having weight related illness, etc. LOL. Lots' of q's. Thanks in advance.... and good luck to you!!!