Any Christmas Goals Out there ?

• Any Christmas Goals out there ?
    Im working one and im gonna hit this one. Im back in the gym and feeling good.
    I want to look decent in the Xmas pics taken this year.
    Every year I hate the way I look when some one takes our pictures. Not this year
    Look out Santa im gonna be at the top of your list..
    Whoo Hoo
  • I set my Christmas goal to lose 20 pounds, but not sure if I'll hit that mark. So I am shooting for 199 as a realistic goal for myself. Anything extra will be an added bonus for me.
  • I'm hoping to reach my end goal by Christmas and start off the new year as a new me! It's going to take some serious work though and this is a tough time of year to be serious about diet and exercise!
  • I hear ya about the pictures!!!! I'm doing a Chirstmas Challenge with Annie in the Dr. Phil Forum (we all kind of follow different plans, not necessarily Dr. Phil) and one with the Slimmin' Sistas with WW in the WW other groups and clubs forum. You're welcome to join either! I have agoal to exercise 4 days a week and lose 20 pounds. I started this challenge back when reaching 20 pounds was doable. It's probably not going to happen so anything below 194 would be awesome!

Best of luck to you!
  • Oh! And fabulous job on yuor incredible loss so far!!!
  • My Christmas goal is to be 160. My weight loss has slowed a bit now that I'm not as heavy. I consistantly lost 2 lbs a week for a long time, now it seems I'm down to 1 lb a week. I've added in more exercise so hopefully that'll do the trick. Good luck girls!!
  • I would like to be in smaller size jeans- just one size down from what I'm wearing now. I don't really have a specific weight number goal, but my jeans are getting baggy and would love to be a size smaller for Christmas.
  • I have a goal weight range going from something fairly achievable to something a little more optimistic but more significant - being a "normal" weight for my height. That is just about doable if I lose 2lb per week, but I'm not convinced that's going to happen and I'm comfortable with missing it on the basis that a push in the new year should get me there soon enough anyway.

But really to have photos taken with my family, and to look good. To have photos of me and my sister where there's no longer a fat one and a thin one.

And to look hot hot hot at all those christmas parties!
  • A "normal" weight. That would be a first for me! What a christmas present to myself! I guess it's acheiveable what with only 4lbs to go, but I've been here before. We'll see where we are after the big J visit!
  • Hi Morticia,

I'm on Misty's Christmas challenge http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...5&page=1&pp=15. I'm hoping to be down to 189 lbs. by Christmas. I've been stalled for a couple of weeks, so I'm due to lose a pound or two soon
  • I would like to try to lose 10 lbs. by X-mas. If not then I would like to just maintain were I'm at now till the new year so I can do it then.
  • Im up for this
    Hi, my name is Amy and today is my first day on WW. Im doing good so far and thought if I got involved in agroup like this I might stay a bit more focused. I will be 26 in 2 day and weight 183 lbs. problem is Im only 4'11 and look like I weigh 220. so today is the day lol! Im a wife, mother of three, and a hairdresser. I WANT to be a sexy wife , a fun mom , and a cute hairdresser lol! Anyway I wanted to get into this holiday goal thing because I would like to make my mini goal 15 lbs by xmas- which is doable!! So you ladys keep it up and I will too!! I will weigh in once a week on wednesday and let you all know how I am doing!! My main goal is 135lbs

• O.K. you guys, Buddies with a Christmas goal are offering a challenge!

We started out thread a few weeks ago so we are a little ahead of you but we are keeping track of out total pounds lost as a group doing a total at the end of November and again December 23.

I challenge you to beat our total! Are you up for it?
  • I'm in! I've been very sluggish this past 2 months, not doing any exercise at all Good thing is I haven't gained anything.

I was wondering....instead of weighing in...why don't we give the inches we have lost weekly, then monthly enter in the lbs. ?
  • my goal is 12lbs
    Ang