Wednesday Chat ~ November 2nd

• Good Morning Ladies...

i still can't believe it's November already..

Not sure what today is going to bring.. so...

I got my exercise in again today.. That's 3 days in a row now. Plus I weighed in. Not sure how much I trust my scale this morning. but I lost... It said 137 this morning.

Have to run and get dressed and get the kids up.
    How is everyone doing this chilly Wednesday Morning?

/hugs
    Stephanie
  • Good morning to you! I am off today.......kids only go half day so it is a nice relaxed one! Looking after my gf's 2 and 1 year old this afternoon.....gonna do a bit of homework this morning...class tonight.

Where are all our regulars???? Come out come out where ever you are!

Liz
  • good good morning gang!

well it took me a few days after the time change but I finally got up this morning at 5 am and did 2 power miles with Leslie Sansone. woooooohooooo I feel good! Just a great reminder how badly I need to be exercising!

Liz - can you tell us a little about your new job? what you do? what you like about it? hope you enjoy your time with your girls today!

Ashlie - glad you got your exercise in today. congrats on 3 days in a row! that's great! I find it really helps with my mood.

Leenie - how your is M I L doing? what else do you have going on? have you been on the ? I mean, in your spare time of course? ;-) Hey Third Day had a new album that came out yesterday. Have you seen it yet? I ran and got it as quick as I could - it's good!

Hey where is Marblesfly? anybody seen her?

Cin, Tip, LindaT, April, Joanne, MMarie, SueMarie, Lynnie, Kierie, Heather, Casper, and all our gang ---- what's up girlies?

hey? where are all the posts before Oct 3rd ???? I don't see all the posts that were done before that date????

ok gang - gotta run - it's crazy busy around here!

hugs & blessings,
    Cathy
  • GM Ladies!!

Stephanie- Congrats on 3 days in a row and congrats on the loss! Way to go girl!

Liz- You're babysitting and you have your kids home today too and it's still a relaxing day? Bless your heart girl if that's relaxing I'd hate to see hectic .

Cathy- congrats on excerising! Glad it made you feel good. I need to get back on track with it. I haven't been a good girl about it lately !

Well not much going on here today. Just the same old boring stuff. Cleaning and all that. I gotta run. I gotta fix the vacuum cleaner before I can use it. DD decided to help out the other day, and bless her heart she did something to it, won't know what til I take it apart, and she was soo upset. I couldn't be mad cause she was trying so hard to be helpful, so I told her don't worry mommy will fix it, now I hope I can. I'll check back later.
  • Had to post again. OMG!!!! I just sat down with fitday to log my stuff for today. I am sooo blown away! I guess I really made some poor choices today!
    All I've had is some cereal, coffee, and lunch and I'm already over 1600 cal. and 45g of fat!! Boy that just took the wind right out of my sails! I'm gonna spend the next 3 days living off of carrots and water and jumping up every 2 min to do some kind of exercise to make up for this!! I can't believe that it added up that quick! Well yeah I can, but dang I was doing soo good I don't understand how I could have just not paid attention like that. I know better! Well tomorrow is another day, I'm just scared that by the end of today I'll have today's calories in right along with tomorrow's!
  • Hey Heather!
    hope you can get the vacuum cleaner fixed. I'm not sure where I would even start with something like that.
    Sorry about the calories. sometimes that happens tho - was it a good lunch ;-)
    I think the main thing is not to panic when we feel that we have messed up and to just get right back on track with the next meal. How about a nice salad for supper tonight - that sounds better than just carrots and water. I know you'll be right back on track!

hugs,
    cathy
  • Good Afternoon Everyone

Heather sorry to hear about the calories today, its amazing how fast the calories add up. Veggies can fill the belly w/virtually no calories, try to fill up on them tonight.

Liz !!!!!!! I don't know where everyone went to lol. Maybe shopping?

Cathy, good to see your back to your routine. Good going. MIL had a lower bypass and is hanging in there. Nope I haven't seen the new album. Its a good one huh

Stephanie !!!!!!!!! CONGRATS on the WL

Nothing much is happening this side of the mississippi, sosdd

Whats shakin with you all ?
  • Update on Marble
    Hi Ladies, here's a little update on Marbleflys from a former poster turned lurker. A little over a week ago she tripped in a parking garage and broke her nose (again) and her left shoulder. I think she's supposed to be having surgery this week on the poor nose. I had posted a "where's Marble" on another thread, and she sent me a nicely stoned PM on her situation. I've heard nothing since - she said she doesn't post from home, won't be at work for a while, and is flying on Percodan. Lawsuit pending. If any of you know her phone number, I'd love for you to PM it to me so I can call and see what's what. Or maybe I'll track her down through her work...
  • hey carla!
    thank you so very much for the update on marbleflys! my goodness, how awful to break her nose and her shoulder! If you talk to her please let her know we were looking for her and that I'm praying for her.
    Please let me know what you find out.
    thank you!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hi everyone!~