The final 8 hours!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, this is it. I promise. It is crunch time and we need all the support we can at this crucial hour. Vicki has done a marvelous job of overcoming huge obstacles. The Scrabble camp has lied, cheated, and manipulated the system, but we are only down 10 votes!!!

Please vote for Vicki now and spread the word!!

I have it on good authority that Scrabble is a sexual pervert (humping legs left and right), cheats on his taxes, and has a drug problem. We must not let this morally bankrupt mutt claim this title.

Please help out and lets get this victory. We only have 8 hours to go!
  • I don't really get it, but I voted for Vicki!
  • Vickie was down when I voted (for like the 5th time!!!).
  • I voted for Vicki. She was down 14 votes.
  • I voted for vicki! but she was still down

Annie.. I love your christmas goal ticker.. wonderful!! so pretty
  • Sorry I didn't get in there for that last ditch effort. I just checked the site and the winner hasn't been announced yet. I'll be checking back later in the day to see if she made it.

~Dee
  • Thanks everyone...I'm fairly sure she won! I got an email from my friend Robin (Vicki's owner) and it looked like they were up right at midnight.

I promise to stop spamming 3fc's now!
  • Matt - you are too cute!! Be sure to let us know for sure!!
  • Quote:
    Thanks everyone...I'm fairly sure she won!
    Further proof that cheaters never win and winners never cheat!
  • How cute! Sorry I missed the vote, I hope she won!
  • Its official.

***drum roll please***

Vicki Wins!!!!!
  • Yeah for Vicki.
  • Quote: I have it on good authority that Scrabble is a sexual pervert (humping legs left and right), cheats on his taxes, and has a drug problem. We must not let this morally bankrupt mutt claim this title.
    Matt, you make me laugh!

Congratulations, Vicky!
  • Yeah vicki
  • Way to go Vicki!!