New and in need

• Hello everyone! I just joined today, but have been struggling with weight loss sine the birth of my 2nd child in March 2004. With my 1st pregnancy I gained a whopping 90lbs, but in 6 months I was smaller than my pre-preg size. With 2nd baby I still gained quite a bit, 60lbs, but now almost 2 years later I have yet to get it all off. Of course, circumstances have changed, I am now a stay at home mom, and spend a lot of time eating.

I did manage to lose about 35lbs. doing Atkins and exercising with a friend earlier this year, but since I have gone back to bad eating habits and gained about 10lbs back. Having a friend to challenge me really helped, but we quit when she found out she was pregnant.

I am just here for support and to give support, and to maybe find out some healthier eating habits, I am bored with Atkins. I am 5'4" and currently at 169lbs. My goal is 130.

I look forward to hearing from you, and sorry for the book, Just had some free time while the kids are away!1
  • Hi there.... Welcome aboard .... I am doing South Beach and love it.... Im still trying to lose baby fat from 1978 I also joined Tops... its a great support group and very inexpensive, most areas have clubs nearby.....good luck on your weight loss journey... India