Post Your Daily Exercise Here!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I asked and also put up a post, but didn't get a response to why I couldn't find a new daily exercise thread.

So, I decided to start my own.

Get accountable. Post what YOU did today!
  • I am upset right now because I can't run but 60 minutes on the elliptical and I did upper body weight training today

• Why can't you run longer? I think 60 minutes is great!

I did well over an hour of circuit training and intervals on the treadmill. I did the exact workout for Day 2, Week 1 of Jillian Michael's "Winning by Losing" book. OMG, killer workouts!
  • You folks must be young! 60 minutes on a elliptical!

I did my Curves workout today (30 minutes). I've found that I don't have to work out as hard at Curves as I thought I did. I got bursitis in my shoulders from pulling and pushing too hard on the machines. So now I am more reasonable about it and go by my heart rate instead of trying to be "Rocky."

Tomorrow I'll go for a walk for 30-45 minutes. Then Friday it's back to Curves. Some days I do both. And that's about all I have time for.

SW: 198 10/2/05
    CW: 188 today
    GW: 155
  • No exercise for me today! I'm lazy.
    Normally I try for 2.5 miles uphill on the treadmill or 60 min. hatha yoga.
    But somedays I don't exercise at all!!!
  • Today I did an hour of intervals on the treadmill and did a 5 minute stretch when I was done. Phew!
  • 65 minutes of circuit training and intervals on treadmill ... DONE!
  • I'm new and would like to join in. To be accountable! I started trying to eat smaller meals (I already eat pretty healthy and low fat) and start exercising more, last March. My goal was to take off some pounds for my 20th class reunion. I took off 16 pounds (I'm not a fast looser) by walking w/ a friend, and doing Leslie Sansone's walking videos. I absolutely LOVE them, and wish I'd found them so much sooner. I'm excited to have finally found a video series I like and will keep doing in the winter months. I also do some strength training/toning exercises several times a week. My reunion was last Saturday, and I had such a good time and felt so much better about myself, since i had taken the weight off & toned up some of what was starting to sag! I still want to lose at least another 10 pounds, maybe more, I'll decide once I get there and see how it looks!!! I know if I don't get it off now, it'll just get harder as the years pass by~I just dont' want to lose my momentum just because my goal event has passed!
    I would like to know if anyone knows how to edit the ticker that 3fat chicks has? I've looked and looked and can't figure out how without starting from scratch. I also don't know how to get the ticker to post here on this site? Any suggestions???
    By the way, I worked out for 30 min. yesterday (10/20) w/ Leslie's Walk Strong video w/ the stretchie band. I also used my Ab Lounge and some other floor toning exercises.
    I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts!
    Keep working at it!!!
  • I jogged for 15 minutes, walked at 3mph for 25 minutes, got on a stationary bike for 20 minutes and stretched for 5 good morning all in all I think.
  • Sat.morning Oct. 22nd, I walked 3 miles at a charity walk. It was mostly uphill and about a mile of it was on a chunky gravel road, which wasn't good, but all in all it was really A LOT of fun!!! I also did Leslie Sansone's Walk & Kick 30 min. workout before I went to bed. So, all in all 5 miles for the day! I also did about 15 min. of a pilates tape, but didn't have enough energy left to finish!!! Too tired and too late at night!
  • I had a perfect exercise week last week, but didn't post it. 4 days of circuit training w/ treadmill intervals for 1 hour each session. 2 days of treadmill intervals for 1 hour each session.

Today was circuit training w/ treadmill intervals for one hour.
  • 10/24- I did Leslie Sansone's WATP Express 4 mile super challenge
    10/25- So far today, I've done Leslie's 2 mile walk strong video. I've committed to walk 75 miles for October, and I've now completed 60. I hope to squeeze in another mile or two today, but it's a very busy day, my youngest daughter turned 11 today!!! She's so excited, and I am for her, but I hate that she's growing up so fast!!!
    Everyone keep up the good work, we're on the right track!!!
  • Today I did over 60 minutes of circuit training followed by intervals on the treadmill.
  • I did 30 minutes a curves. I had to skip half the machines because my lower back is hurt.
  • Today, I did the WATP express 4 mile video again. I now have 64 of my 75 miles. I hope to pass my goal!!!