Looking for a few good friends

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • welcome!

pm me if u wanna be email pals cause im 34 and my goal is 125
  • I can't believe we are on page 5!!! We are doing such a wonderful job sticking to this thread!!! I am so happy!!!So, I know some of you have said their current weight,and goal weight ,but I would like to hear it from everyone again...Let me start,I started at 178lbs,worked my way down to 150lbs. and thats when I found "3fatchicks",since I started I think I lost about 8lbs,I put the scale away so I'm not sure,6lbs for sure!! My ultimate goal is about 128lbs.which for me I think is good.I am really small boned,and about 5ft7' so all this extra weight really looks stupid When I can get to a digital camara I will post the before and after pics.Hope youare all well..ANDREA,I hope you are doing better!!Talk to you all tomorrow!!
    Wendy
  • Rough weekend
    Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted much over the weekend but it was hectic. I was trying to get some midterm projects put together that were due today because I procrastinated Anyways, the weekend went well as far as food and exercise went. I though about taking Sunday off of exercise b/c my husband and I were supposed to go to a family fish fry, but he slept in until noon so we didn't make it So I went to the gym while he was sleeping, and he still wasn't awake by the time I got back. I lost some poundage too! I'm down 4 pounds according to my scales at home. I couldn't wait until wednesday's weigh-in for the WL group *bad girl* As requested:

SW- 295
    CW- 277.5
    GW- 180

Way to go on your loss Wendy! Can't wait to see your pics!
    Congratulations Andrea!
    I hope you're feeling better Jen. It sucks being sick
    Welcome Rolls!

Thanks everyone for the good food suggestions! They sounded really yummy, I'll have to try them out this week! Sorry for the long post.... hope you all have a great day
  • hi ladies!!
    5? we are on a roll!
    HI WENDY!! thanks actually im still feeling bad but i just called the dr to ask for some cough syrup to kill the cough so i can jump back to normal routine. im attempting not to wi until i can exercise or my official wi day whichever comes first.
    hi cull wtg on the loss!!! you went to the gym? good for you!

whats up jen? hope youre doin well!
  • hey girls!!!!!!
    hey girls, welcome rolls! my weekend was kinda nutty too. i got a new computer so i didnt really have time to sign online. too busy setting everything up. so anyway, 5 pages! woo hoo. we should have like a 10 page anniversary. lol im glad everyone is doing well. i think everything should be back to normal for me this week. with the gym and eating. i didnt have fitday for like 2 days. i was in withdrawal. but even when i set it up and went back, i still never went over my calories. so wtg me. hope everyone has a good day.

i started out last year at 195
    got to 152 in like 5 months (i dont even remember how)
    then stopped and gained 20 lbs back
    so i was 172 until about 2 months ago
    found fitday and 3fatchicks
    now im 161 and still trying
    my goal is 140

i cant wait for the biggest loser tomm. night!
    anybody else watch it?

WE CAN DO IT
  • Hello Ladies! Thanks for your input!! And by the way,where are you getting all the cute stuff to put in your post ie,the cheerleaders?! I love themm!!! I love the dancing carrot too!!
    Is anyone having problems with the Halloween candies??We don't get kids out here on the farm so I think I'll be ok.
    So,today is the day my son goes to see his father for the first time in 3 months and I am a reck,I keep thinking he's going to walk out of the supervised visit with my boy and just keep going..He's a big guy,and even 10 girls and not going to stop him if that is what he decides to do..I am really FREAKED OUT.
    Anyway,Lets try to think positive....HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES
    We busted our @$$e$ to get where we are so let's not screw it up and have regrets!! Until later,
    Wendy
    I had to have the dancing carrot!!!!!
  • hi jen! im sorry about youre weekend but im glad yre settling in.
    wendie: i know that must be really scary but if its supervised it should be ok. will keep you in my thoughts

im waiting for the dr to call in some more med for me bc i just cant stand this cough anymorte!!
    i aplogize i forgot my stats: 1 started at 188 1/4 and my goal is 125
  • i just looked through the smiley faces.....and i found the cheerleaders, very cute!

wendy--like u said think positive, everything will be fine (u have support!)
    andrea--feel better!!!!!!! youve been sick forever!
    cull--congrats! 4 lbs is amazing!

I cant wait til I start losing again!

group hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • !!
    I am going to leave work today and NOT sit down at the TV and EAT! I will however go for a nice brisk walk and have a Yummie salad for dinner.

Don't worry about the weekend you guys. It is behind us and no amount of remorse can change it. We can however attack the hours left in this day and prepare for the next. I've gotten into the habbit of putting some grapes in a baggie and filling up a gallon of water the night before each work day. Then in the morning all I have to do is grab my snacks for the day
  • hi ladies!
    hi jenn!!!! thanks hon...yea it has been awhile. i went to the dr a week ago and was sick almost a week bf i went. they called some syrup in the pharmacy today so im hopin thatll help.
    rolls-planning is definitely key. im having chicken. how exciting.
  • Hi everyone !!!!!!!! i have read and caught up with everyone's posts.. great to see you are doing well. I have been inundated with school and work so its been crazy but .. i have bee doing good with my food intake. and I have been able to keep up with my walking. I havennt been to Curves in about 5 days but .. I am waking up and going tomorrow..

I started at 319 (yikes. its so hard for me to say ) .. but I am down to 300. woohooo

My savior.. not driving to work and walking to and from. ..
    other savior... yogurt !! best quick snack before class and keeps me up!!

Keep up the good work ladies. I will weigh in next week
    [COLOR=Indigo]
  • Hi there!! Just thought I'd let you all know that everything went great today!!! The bugger didn't even show up!!! Great for me, bad for him!!! Good thing I didn't tell my boy that he was supposed to see him!Man,I was so happy,I literally did this= ,I'm not joking!! I was so happy!!! Good to be alive !!!Oh happy days!! Now I just have to wait till Nov.2 and see what the judge has to say... .Hope he/she is intelligent enough to figure out what the right thing to do is!! I know this has nothing to do with diet/exersice/weightloss,but it feels good to blab about it!! Thanks for reading this and I'll be back on topic tomorrow! See ya!
    Wendy
    '
  • hi ladies!
    wendy:im sorry he didnt show but i can see your not...hehe! gl w the judge!!

hi gurl: thats great! keep it up!
    sup jen?
    i need support ladies....i seem to be getting sicker despite all the meds and i wi at 1 1/2 up. i hate this! i think my period is coming soon and im surte that the meds are messing me up to. im feeling so down.
  • Hi ! Hey Andrea,Did you know that the average woman gains about 4lbs during the time of her cycle?? I have gained as much as 6lbs.! I really wouldn't worry about a little weight gain at this time of the month,it's normal!!!Hope this cheers you up! I am really getting concerned about your health,are you sure it's broncitus? Maybe it has turned into phnemonia by now I really hope not,I would get a second opinion,it's been 2 weeks already,and you seen to be getting worse.
    Well it's my Tweedlebugs 2nd B-day today so I promised myself that I would limit my computer time today,I will try to come back for a bit this evening,but no garentees! Have a great day everyone,I'm rooting for you!!!
    See ya,Wendy I love this carrot!!
  • hi wendy!
    happy bday to your little one! thanks for the support and the concern. im concerned as well, but im going in thur morning so we'll see. i actually am noticing that im coughing a little it less today.