Weekly Chat - October 3rd - 9th

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Audrey: Way to go for not falling off the bandwagon completely...I've always heard that if you cheat it helps to go back into induction to jumpstart your body but so far haven't had to see. AWESOME on getting a compliment, doesn't it just make your whole day!! I can't imagine how stressfull it would be without my husband home to vent to or to watch the kids for a while. Vent away...

Robin..I've ordered from beckyspapercreations.com before and she makes custom stuff as well I bet she could whip something up for you! Can't get any more original than some custom work

how many calories do you all try to stick to?? I haven't counted my calories either...
  • Sunday
    Audrey: Feel free to rant all you want. Or feel free to email me with your rants....I'll listen And congrats on not blowing the whole day! Being under stress while trying to lose weight/eat right is VERY hard so you're doing a great job!! Keep up the great work!!

Lacey: WTG on the 2 pounds!! And thanks for the information on Dennys'. Nice to know some places are accomodating

Robin: Sorry I can't help with the stationery question--but now that you mention it I haven't seen them around here either. Have you thought about making (on the computer) some for her? Good luck w/finding it.

I stayed OP yesterday! Wahoo!! Now I need to cut down on soda, drink more water (I wasn't home and soda was the only way to keep me awake) and I should be doing ok Actually looking forward to Wednesdays WI even if it is only a pound I'll be excited!! It means that I'm on the way to a downward goal instead of gaining again. And I'm SICK of doing that again!! Today it's brats and hamburgers and a salad for supper. On the grill (gonna be chilly grilling it but someone was grilling yesterday and it smelled SO good!!). Have a BD party to go to for my niece's boy but hoping not to stick around for the cake Have a great day everyone and see you tomorrow
  • Good Morning Brenda, and all to come

Have fun at the b-day party Brenda! Sounds like your starting to get back into the swing of things.

I dragged dh around yesterday trying to find some stationary. The only place that really had any sets was barnes and noble. But a little too pricey, and a little to grown up. So I did some searching online and found some nice free sites. Cute stuff too.

I think I'll do some cooking this afternoon, and get everything together for tomorrow. Im still not sure who all is going to make it, but regardless we'll have lots

Have a great day everyone!
  • Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I've been working or sleeping. Too tired to get on here, even. sad, i know.lol.
    I had to go grocery shopping on Saturday to stock back up on meats, veggies. Got some great deals! Plus, I'm a bit of a coupon whore for everything else.lol.
    Tomorrow is weigh day for me...I'm a bit weery of that.lol. I went to a Tupperware party the other night..and well..let's say I cheated a little. I had this concoction which was made of corned beef, potatos, carrots, and some other stuff..it was only a 2 inch piece..but still.....and on top of that...I had this dessert that had a graham cracker crust(a weakness for me), and pudding and whipped cream. So..I did bad that night. That was my only cheats for the week, though. So, I guess it could be worse. I will probably eat me a salad in a little bit. boil me some eggs...hmm..sounds good.lol
    Well..that was just a quickie for now. I'll be lucky if I lost 2 lbs this week.
  • Brenda - Good job on staying OP! Makes your whole day doesn't it?

Robin - The stationary I've been using to write to my husband I bought at Target. They have some really nice cute stuff!

For my first positive note for the day....I put on a skirt that I haven't been able to wear in years!!!!!! I was a tad overweight before I started having kids, so I know I still have a long way to go, but it feels really good to be able to start wearing my pre-baby clothes again.

I stayed OP yesterday, I just need to work on water intake...I just don't like the taste of the stuff!