Hello do you remember me???

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello all again. I decided I needed to get back to the swing of things? I have hit an all time high and can't keep going. I need to lose some of this weight. I am up to around 320. I think it was 317 last time I weighed on the scale at home here. I am in school part time so I have not been able to go to my TOPS meetings to weigh in since they are on the nights I have class. My kids are now 3 and 8 and we have been going for a short walk when ever we can. I am looking into the gastric bypass surgury and hope to be able to have the surgury soon. I have all the paperwork filled out I just need to turn it in and get the process going. I want this more than anything in the world right now and know I need some support. I think it has been almost a year or two since I last posted here. I have alot of catching up to do. I guess I don't know what else to say so hope all is good with everyone.
  • Hi, I'm still new around these parts, but welcome back! :-)
  • Welcome back, Icewoman! I remember you! Nice to see you back.
  • I'm new since this past spring...but...
    WELCOME BACK TAMARA!!!!!!

I'm glad you've decided to rejoin and get back to work

xoxo
    Linda
  • Tamara, welcome back!! It is not where you have been as much as it is where you are going...it is great to see you back. This is a life long battle and much needed support can be gathered here. Look forward to your posts.
  • Welcome back, Tamara!
  • Welcome back, Icewoman!
  • Returning also. Let's make this our last trip.
  • Welcome back! I just joined a couple of months ago but I'm glad to meet you.
  • Welcome back, Tamara and Yankeegirl! Stick with us and you'll go places (such as to the mall to shop for smaller clothes)!
  • I'm still kinda new so I don't remember you buuuuuuuut... WELCOME BACK! Congratulations on getting back on the weight loss wagon!
  • Hi, Tamara,

Nice to see you here and Yankeegirl.
  • Welcome back.
  • Welcome back ladies - you'll always have a home here!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome back!! Glad you decided to come back here for support, the more the merrier! Now, kick off your shoes and stay a while!!

Beverly