Wish me luck

• Hey all, I am leaving today for a conference in another province on Chronic Disease Management. I am staying at a Hyatt Hotel (very posh for me - Im used to econolodges). Thanks for the kind thoughts yesterday. They helped. Wish me luck on achieving my goals:

- no gain
    - walk everyday
    - enjoy my away time (vs. feeling blue 'cos I miss my DF (dear family)
    - do at least 1 thing that is just for ME

Stayed tuned - I'm back on Saturday. Have a great week everyone
  • Quote: Hey all, I am leaving today for a conference in another province on Chronic Disease Management. I am staying at a Hyatt Hotel (very posh for me - Im used to econolodges). Thanks for the kind thoughts yesterday. They helped. Wish me luck on achieving my goals:

- no gain
    - walk everyday
    - enjoy my away time (vs. feeling blue 'cos I miss my DF (dear family)
    - do at least 1 thing that is just for ME

Stayed tuned - I'm back on Saturday. Have a great week everyone
    I just got back from a surprise trip to MN, and I had everything I needed set up: gym clothes in my luggage, a hotel room with a fridge, I knew where the grocery stores were, I knew where safe places to go walking were...the one thing I wished I had had with me (that didn't occur to me til I got home!) was one of my little insulated lunch bags. It would have been nice to carry things like yogurt and fruit with me, for those times when schedules were up in the air and no one knew what was happening.

Just a suggestion for you to consider. Have a good trip, and good luck!
  • Good luck. You can make your goals. Trips are the hardest but if you go in with a plan you can do it.
  • You can do it wip
  • Good luck with the plan, wip. Does the hotel have a gym that's worth checking out?
  • Have a great trip and good luck with your plan. You're certainly leaving with the right mindset. Let us know how everything went when you get back.

~Dee
  • Good luck on the trip!
  • Oooh, sorry so late WIP, but good luck, you're gonna do great!!

Beverly
  • I'm late too. I hope you have a wonderful trip.