Floozies Weekly Weigh-In

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wow!!! Everyone is doing fantastic!! I'm so proud of you all!

Gayle-Good job on the smaller portions.

Dee-It's a loss, no matter what.

Janice-Wow!! Your loss is wonderful.

Sherry-Another lb!! You go girl!!
  • 9th week Sept 26th

Down 1 pound for a total of 21 pounds

Everyone is doing AWESOME!!
  • Go Debbie!! You are doing great!
  • Tuesday wiegh-in

OK, I've officially lost 8 pounds my first weel low-carbing. I realize that next week's loss probably won't be nearly that much, so I'm setting my goal for next Tuesday to be down 2 more pounds. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
  • YAHHHHHHHHHHHH CHERYL! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER, even if there isn't a loss on the scale next week, if you are following plan, then you are losing.

I will be back later to add up the pounds lost!!!!!!!!!
  • Cheryl-Awesome job, lady!!

I am at 124. Down 1/2. I will probably be going up and down, since I am maintaining, although I'd love to see 120 within the next few months. We'll see!!
  • Way to go Cheryl!!! Isn't Low Carb Awesome.
    The first week seems to be the time people lose the most week, but I find if you stick with it you lose every week, which keeps us motivated!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • Cheryl wow that is a great loss. Try not to set yourself up for a disappointment by setting goals for pounds you will drop. Your body weight may not change for a week but the next week you will make up for it. It you don't make your goal you may be disappointed and the over eat because of it.

Shelley how often do you weigh yourself? You are doing great maintaining. That is all I want to do too. If I drop a few pounds I would be happy though.
  • Dee-I actually weigh everyday, but my official "WI" day is Wed. That's when I use the weight tracker on the WW website. I have been fluctuating the last few weeks on my daily weights from 123-126 lbs. I seem to have stabilized right around 125 for my weekly WI, although this week I was down.
  • WOW GIRLS!!!!!!!

WE ARE AT 110.5 TOTAL POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!

• 10-4 weigh-in results
    I am never moving past 264!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero, nothing, nada, zilch!

Guess my goal for next week will still be 262-61.

Cheryl
  • Cheryl don't get discouraged, I am in the same boat. I guess we need to look at what we're eating and see it there is something we shouldn't be having. I know I was eating too many nuts with salt, and not drinking enough water.
    HANG IN THERE - THAT SCALE WILL MOVE AGAIN!!
  • Monday:Oct.3rd-9th weigh-in:
    Lost 2 more lbs.!!!!!!!! Total 20 since Aug.1st!!!

YEAH TO ALL LOSERS!!!! You're doing great!!!!!
  • 112.5 pounds lost!!!!!

Don't get discouraged Cheryl & Janice! I am in the same boat this week! If you are doing the plan and working it correctly, the weight will come off. Try not to look at the scale weight but more in how your feeling and how your clothes are fitting.

We will have an awesome report from everyone next week...I can already feel it!!!

Sher, GREAT JOB! Looks like low carb is working for you!!!!
  • I agree with Gayle!! Everyone is doing great. You can't lose every week, and there will be ups and downs on the scale.