I'm Back

• Hello everyone,

I've been gone for quite a while but i'm back. I fell off the wagon again because of a lack of money, again. This time, however, I'm back and I'm going to do it no matter the money situation. I've stocked up on a lot of dry beans and other HEALTHY staples. No KD or Mr. Noodles in my apartment anymore.

My first goal is to get down to 165 for my sister's wedding at the end of May 2006. I'm her maid of honour so I've got a very concrete goal to work towards. I started back on SB on Monday and have done really good for 3 days. I tell you, It's really quite easy drink a ton of water when you have to constantly drink 10 sips fast to get rid of the hiccups.

That's about all for now.
  • Welcome back, your sister's wedding is the day before my second wedding anniversary.
  • welcome back. sounds like you have a plan in place and a goal to work toward.
  • Hi! I didn't know you when you used to post but welcome back!
  • Welcome Back Neighbor! I'm in Seattle.
  • Quote: Welcome Back Neighbor! I'm in Seattle.
    I'm actually going down to seattle in a few weeks for the dead can dance concert.
  • Welcome back - with a lot of hard work and discipline I am sure you will be a the belle of the wedding!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome back =)
  • Hi! Welcome back, it's good to see you posting again. I like the goals you've set for yourself and your sound of determination. Keep it up, and just take things one day at a time. Good luck!!

Beverly
  • CAN the dead dance?

(I feel old )
  • oh yes they can and they make beautiful music too