Week of Aug 29-Sept 4

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • My project actually takes a degree of thought how exciting!
    Foodwise I'm soso today
    I've been up sin ce4:15 I even exercised but the lack of sleep is killing me I've had round 1 of Peanut M &Ms and I'm pondering Round 2 arg!
    Sofi for you hon I lost my 21 year old cousin in the end of july
  • we're on the same WW schedule
    Hi kstarewi! I'm new here, but was reading posts and realized that we are on the same week at WW. I too was up 1.8 lbs last week so I'm really hoping that this week will get me back on track. I live in OK and we don't have public transportation like some of you guys do. Gas is running $3/gallon here which isn't as bad as other places...but I drive a suburban. It cost me $72 to fill up yesterday.

I'm a stay at home mom right now, but am going to be looking for work soon. I check my mail several times a day and am really finding a niche here at 3FatChicks.com. Hope to get to know all ya'll better.

Joanna
  • Happy Holiday
    Happy Labor Day everyone!
    I hope that we all can make it through the holiday without going off plan too much. I came home to my parents house on Saturday night so the last two days have been a test for me! I head back to school today- getting back to a normal routine really helps me.

Joanna- I'm excited to find someone on the same week as I am! When is your WI? I do Wednesday mornings but I'm not a huge fan of the instructor, so I might try out a different day this week. Lets keep eachother motivated, OK? I always need the help.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday- hopefully a better day than this past week has been for some of you.
    -Kelly
  • New
    Sorry, I just realized that I had posted this on last weeks thread instead of this one.

Hello, I am new here but would like to join this thread. It seems very supportive, and I need all of the support I can get. I am 31 years old, married and a mother of two (2 & 10). I have joined WW for the 3rd time, but this is my time! I am at my highest weight ever. I have 80 pounds to lose. My meetings are on Wed. last Wed I lost 3.8. This week will not be as good. To many social events, with the holiday weekend. But I will take whatever the scales say and move on from there. Thank you for any support you can give. I love to cook, probably my downfall with my weight so I love new recipes.
    Thank you for listening,
    Kristi