The Biggest Loser 2 House Party

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey everyone we were selected to have a online house party for the Biggest Loser 2. They had a signup on there site and they picked us. Here is what they say you get.

*Get a FREE party package that includes a special DVD
    featuring the premiere episode and a variety of gifts
    from The Biggest Loser such as: yoga mats with carrying
    cases, workout towels, jump ropes, yoga straps, fitness
    guides, and free issues of Women's Health, Men's Health
    and Prevention magazines"

So what happens is we have people over to watch plus we post pictures video and coments online. We want to invite you all to be online guest of the party. Don't know all the details yet but we will let you know how to be a part of it soon.

UPDATE 8-29-05
    The House Party is Saturday, September 10th, starting at 6:00pm.
  • How cool Howie!! Can't wait to hear more details, this should be fun and I'm really looking forward to The Biggest Loser 2!

Beverly
  • Count me in. I already did some research & have one from each team I am rooting for.
  • I'm in! Very, very cool!!
  • Sounds fun. Didn't watch the show last season but definitely will this year!
  • I love that show! Count me in also!
  • That sounds great what motivation!! I'm in!
  • Well, how cool. Count me in!!
  • Me, too! I went to the website to look up the contestants. I am, however, a mite ticked that they are all in their 20s or early 30s. I guess the demographics call for that, but I'd like to see a little grey hair among the bunch. That former NYPD blonde is beautiful! She's going to look even more hot by the time the contest ends.
  • that is so awesome. I have no service at home so won't be able to join y'all.
  • I'm looking forward to the show, The doctor works in my building, I haven't seen him recently (there are aobut 4000 in my complex), but remember him being a tremendously large man, he was also quite tall, about 6'3". It seems that the men are much older than the women this season.

I love the show and would try to emulate the contestents, but I don't think I could ever work out that hard, we are talking a complete lifestyle change and huge amounts of time devoted to hard exercise.
  • The House Party is Saturday, September 10th, starting at 6:00pm. We're having the "real life" party at 6:00pm, so I guess that's what the online invites will say, too.

We're having fun dreaming up a menu of healthy and delicious foods to serve. I think I will make it finger foods and salads instead of a full dinner. This is going to be a blast!
  • Ok, so I get WHEN it is -- but how exactly do we hook up? Could you please share a link?
  • Kimberley will post that. She needs to get it set up and send out invatations.
  • I have a wedding on the 10th. Boo Hoo - now I'm sad.