Restaurants

• Hey!
    As a college student, I tend to eat out quite alot. Have any of you found any restaurants to be especially WW-friendly? I tried the Guiltless Grill items at Chili's the other day, and that was pretty good.
  • hang in there, Applebees has a WW specific section (complete w/desserts) with the points so you know exactly what you're eating. I know I get tired of salads when I go out, but they're safe. Do you have the dining out guide? that helps a LOT! If not, let me know & which restaurants you frequent & I'll go through and give you some highlights. What I've found is that it's a whole lot easier to eat out with someone when they are also on WW. It's really hard for me to order a skinless chicken breast when my hubby is chowing down on a juicy burger.
  • Have you ever gone to this website before: Dottie's WW Counter http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html. She has an extensive list of restaurants, so you could plan what foods you want to order before you go. Hungrygirl.com is another helpful website.

I hope this is helpful.

Sofi
  • Ditto Sofi on Dottie's site.
  • Thanks!