Wednesday 7/20: Menus and Points

• So far today:

B: one serving "breakfast bake" recipe= 4pts

L: one serving (7) pizza rolls= 5.3pts (Note to self: very unsatisfying- a waste of my points!)
    one can Mountain Dew= 3pts

Snack: one cup chicken soup= 2.3pts (Wouldn't have needed this if I'd made a better lunch choice!)

14.6 so far out of my 24 allowed for the day.

Supper Plan:
    making the Broccoli-Califlower-Cheese Soup recipe, which is 1pt per cup
    I'm guessing that I'll probably eat two cups of soup, so = 2pts

& a chicken sandwich (lean chicken deli meat=2pts, on a Healthy Goodness hi fiber bun= 1.6pts, with lettuce and mustard) = 3.6pts for sandwich

So I'll still have points left for a snack. Or another Mountain Dew....

How's everyone else doing today?
  • My day... well, it's a wierd one for sure. I planned on eating this Kashi GoLean bar for breakfast on the way home from my brother's place, but I only had one bite- it was disgusting!! But then I was starving, and didn't want to pull into a drivethru (it is a 2.5 hour drive) so...

B: 2 servings FF original Pringles! (2 points)

L: When I got home I was starving so I immediately ate a sandwich with lite bread, ff bologna and ff cheese (2 points) and then ate a lean pocket (fajita flavor? I ate it so fast, I don't remember!!!) (5 pts)

Lisa made me drink some OJ (she takes such good care of me when I'm sick!) (1 pt)

D: Chicken breast with shake and bake (4) corn (1) and hashbrowns with oil (2) (Total 8pts)

I slept most of the day, so I didn't snack and now I need to eat 6 more points to hit my minimum... I don't feel like eating at all, and I know I shouldn't go below the minimum, but I'm sick! I doubt I'll eat any more tonight. Maybe some more OJ. I wonder how many points a hershey bar is? I saw the new Willy Wonka movie the other day, and I've been wanting chocolate ever since! The movie was horrible, by the way, at least in my opinion- I so loved the original...

Ok, that's it! Lori
  • I'm not sure how many points to count my fruit today. I just put 2, because I wasn't sure...

My fruit salad was one that was pre made at the store with fresh fruit. I didn't eat that much, because lol it wasn't all that fresh. I had maybe a total of 3 strawberries, a few chunks of pineapple, a couple of blueberries and some watermelon. Because I didn't really eat that much, I just put 2 pts down, but maybe I should up it a little?? Any help would be appreciated

Wednesday July 20, 2005

Breakfast
    2 slices of toast – 2 pts
    1 tbl spoon of butter – 1.5 pt
    1 tbl spoon of PB – 2 pts
    Total – 5.5 pts

Lunch
    Fruit Salad – 2 pts
    Yogurt – 2 pts
    Total – 4 pts

Snack
    FF SF snack thing – 0 pts

Dinner
    2 chicken breasts w/ teriyaki sauce - 8 pts
    2 cups of rice – 8 pts
    Total – 16 pts

Total points = 25.5
  • Points allowed: 20-27.7
    Points used: 24.6

Not going to post my menus, because my habits are pretty bad right now, but want to post the points to add extra accountability. Hope that is okay.
  • Thats ok Hippo. I know that there are some days where I dont want to post my menu either

~Liz
  • Hello!

yesterday I had:

B = 2 pt WW bar

L = Small Subway with rosted turkey no mayo just mustard and baked lays - 10 pts

D - 1 cup of spaghetti and quarter cup of sauce

Dessert - 1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich 2pts

Lots of water - I think I am floating!!!!

That was it for me!