Compliments....

• I received another one yesterday from my boyfriend

We were ummm..... doing something in the bedroom earlier in the day and last night when we were watching TV, he said that everything looks firmer, and feels better/tighter. So that made me happy

~Liz
  • oh congrats! that is always a great compliment to get!
  • *innocent blink* Whatever do you mean? What could you possibly be doing? You must have been playing badminton. Hehe.

I'm glad he said that to you! What a wonderful thing to hear! And you know it must be true because when boys pay attention to things like weight loss, they really mean what they say. Congratulations!!
  • What I liked about what he said, was mainly because it just came out of the blue. I didn't even ask him, he just said it on his own That made me feel good

lol and you know how I love my badminton lol

Hearing compliments always helps me... has anyone else had some nice ones recently?

~Liz
  • Liz,
    What a sweet thing for him to say, especially as he knows it really matters to you. The very best support (or lack of support!) is often right close to home. Makes it a whole lot easier when he understands and appreciates you and the things you care about ... he sounds like a keeper to me. Bev
  • Quote: I received another one yesterday from my boyfriend

We were ummm..... doing something in the bedroom earlier in the day and last night when we were watching TV, he said that everything looks firmer, and feels better/tighter. So that made me happy

~Liz
    Liz.. good for you for earning those APs in such a delightful manner. Badminton, I mean!

I think I posted this before, but the other day I was visiting my sweetie at work and caught him checking me out when he thought I wasn't looking. He said to me, "You're looking really good." And I thanked him. And then he touched my arm and said, "No, you really are." (Or something like that.) He wanted me to know that he wasn't just saying it. That was sweet.
  • That was sweet of him

~Liz
  • Eesh, it is one thing for a guy to think you look firm during normal things, but during badminton shows you it is really true! The badminton wardrobe does not hide much.
  • AW guys that is so sweet! You both sound like you have great sweeties
  • That's great!! Yes, the badminton uniform doesn't hide much!!

My husband made me especially happy too. I was trying on clothes in the mall, and I was kind-of between sizes. He said that I should go with the smaller size, because I'm more likely to lose weight than gain it!! I was like, "OMG, I'm so glad you have faith in me!!!" (By the way, I didn't buy either size, but I left feeling ecstatic!!)
  • That is so great! He is either very sweet or very smart. . .probably a bit of each. :-D