Weekly Exercise Log 7/4-7/11

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi, I decided to start the exercise thread, I know you ussually do it Papperclippy but I got off my butt and did my step tape, making me feel better and I wanted to get it logged in. Ihope you don't mind. Plus its the 4th of July and i figured most people are probably out and about....
    anyway...
    45 step tape, 20 minutes pilates, 20 minutes walking the dog.

this week I want to step my workouts up a bit I think I might add on a few extra minutues or something new.
  • Monday:
    1 hr. 15 min. UPHILL hike
  • Monday-30 minutes bike
    30 minutes treadmill

I'm not really losing so I'm hoping to either beef up this exercise this week or lower my caloric intake. I think I'll have to do both following my over-eating 4th of July weekend. Mom has the kids so tomorrow is my 2 hour exercise day...hopefully I get off my rump and get moving! I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow night (i'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats...will she exercise or won't see *just kidding hehe*) I hope everyone has a great week!
    Amber
  • 65 min. ellyptical 5.5 miles
    20 min. weights for the uperbody.
  • Tuesday:
    cross-trainer 30 minutes in a gym with no A/C
  • Tuesday:
    20-min. walk/jog
    20 min. on the arc trainer
    20 min. of weights
  • Tuesday:
    33 min. elliptical
    40 min. bike
    1 hr. weights
    30 min. uphill treadmill walk
  • monday - uphill hike (with downhill return ) bout 2 hours? 1.5??

tuesday - trainer for an hour - a bit light. I may have to talk to her soon - but I am not sure how to bring it up.
  • Tuesday:
    30 minutes arc trainer (with arms...didn't get lazy), interval training
    25 minutes elliptical, interval training
    10 minutes on the stairmaster
    2 sets of 30 squats
    2 sets of lunges (15 down, 15 back)
    upper body strength and weight training (lat pull, bicep curl, tri curl, push ups, and reverse push ups)
    5 minute walk to cool down.

Wow Krista! I just wanted to say you are amazing most would give up without A/C!
  • Tuesday-1 hour WATP 4 mile super challenge
    50 minutes bike
    a few sit ups which I hate so I stopped *smile*

I got off my lazy bum today! Yay for me! Great job ladies!

Amber
  • Monday - slept very badly (noise), didn't get up to go to the gym...

Tuesday - was in the gym at 7 am...
    34 min. elliptical
    20 min. bike (the kind that the legs working on one circle, and the arms on the other)
    [-] missed ice skating
    [+] just finished a midnight Pilates/Yoga/stretching session (couldn't sleep), probably 40 mins?

Plan for the rest of the week:
    Wednesday - I'll be at the gym most of the day, want to try several classes... 7 am aerobics + do 30 min. elliptical; 12 pm Pilates, 1 pm stretch class, 2 pm aquafit; 6 pm Yoga; plan to play badminton in the evening

Thursday - elliptical, bikes, stair climber (90 min. total); possibly step class; abs-butt-tights workout (50 min. of VERY hard work); ice skating (80 min.)

Friday - swim (30 min.), aquafit class; stretching/Pilates at home; play badminton

Saturday & Sunday - no set plan yet, but likely gym, badminton, stretching/Pilates
  • Wednesday
    40 minutes crosstrainer
    10 minutes tredmil....to be continued

Afternoon workout-

35 minutes on arc trainer
    20 minutes on stairs...slow lol
    15 minutes on the elliptical
    abs, and lower body weight training

hmm...
  • Monday~ SLACKER Tuesday ~ SLACKER!! Wednesday~ 30 mins eliptical machine 100 crunches stick and upper arms for 40 mins. MUCH better!
  • Wednesday:
    1 hr. bike
    50 min. elliptical
    50 min. incline walk on the 'mill
  • 50 min treadmill. 3.6 miles
    20 minutes swimming (not very fast but hey its moving)
    20 minute pilates tape
    90 minutes total!