Week of June 27-July 1st

• I realized I haven't posted in a while and I think it's been 2 years since I've started a thread! Is everyone on vacation? I am mentally on vacation instead of studying for finals this week. We are leaving Friday morning for 5 days in Eureka Springs, AR for the Independence Holiday with friends and family. There are about 65 people all going. We're staying in various condos and I simply cannot wait to get there!
    What is everyone doing for the holiday?
    I have decided to trade junk food in for fresh fruit on vacation. Between here and Eureka Springs there are a bunch of farmer's markets and mom/pop fruit stands...so I convinced my fam to not bring junk and spend money on strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, etc... Yum!
    I hope everyone is having a great week! Come out and chat!
  • Hi eveyone,

I am doing well. It is very hot and humid here right now. I am addicted to Chapman's Cappuccino Frozen yogourt... very yummy!!

Stacey: I am staying away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Ottawa on Friday (It's Canada July 1). I run a race in the morning and plan to take it easy the rest of the day.

Where is everyone?

Ali